CHAPTER 3: "When we were children

This their Child Vers.
________________________
Marius(child) had no idea what to do. He just watched his uncle do stuff. But he decided to go outside. When he went outside he went to the Naval park. Where all the kids are. He felt shy. And just sat on a Swing.

When another kid walked up to him. She was blonde, dark blue eyes, short haired. That's how he met Monika first. she offered him to play with her. Ofc he agreed and followed her to the Sand area. They both played for a while. When a kid with light brown hair with amber eyes. Elias. He wanted to play with them. Of course they letted him play with them. He felt happy and played with them.

Marius noticed a kid in the swings alone. He standed up and went to the kid. "hello, why are you all alone here?" The kid looked at Marius. The kid's chocolate eyes met with marius's Ocean blue eyes. "Hello???" Marius sighed and sat on the swing next to him and asked: "so.. What's your name?" Marius asked the kid politely. The kid answered Softly "Dominic.... Brunsmeier.." that's how he met Dominic. Marius offered him to play with them. Dominic Agreed. Marius grabbed dom's wrist and went to Monika & Elias. "I found us a new friend!"

They played. It's time for them to go home.. They didn't wanna be seperated yet. But they have to.. The 4 waved bye and went back to their home.

__MONTH SKIP__
They have been Hanging out for some times now. Age 10-15.they still do.
Current ages
Jäger: 13
Bandit: 15
blitz: 14
Monika: 14
_____________
Marius's uncle died early. He was left all alone. But Monika offered him to live with her. He had no choice. be alone or live with your best friend. So he accepted it..
Its been a while. Only Monika and Marius hang out all the time.. They don't hang out with Elias and Dominic.. But Monika decided to go to elias's house first.

"Do you wanna come with me to elias's house?" Monika asked marius. Yeah marius agreed "sure but, do u know where his house is?" marius asked before following her. Monika replied "Mhm! He told me since then." marius just nodded and followed her outside. They laugh together. Until they reached elias's house

They eventually reached his house. Monika knocked on the door. And elias open it. Monika and marius waved at Him "Oh, hey guys, what's up?" Elias wasn't surprised that marius & Monika were here. But idk "wanna hang out with us? We are gonna pick dominic up too!" Monika said Excitingly. "Sure! Why not, where we go in after picking doms up?" Monika was expecting him to say that. "yk, the arcade or Park like we always do!" Elias agreed and followed them but before Elias was gonna go out.

"mom! I'm going out with my friends tonight, I'll be back after 11!" Elias told his mom. And his mom accepted him. Elias followed marius & Monika out.

They went to Dominic's house. It was just down the streets. So they Went down and Went to Dominic's house. But they don't wanna surprise him yet. but instead they just checked the window if his there. And yes. He's there. But..... They weren't expecting them to see Dominic's dad scolding him for no reason.
_________________
POV:
"STOP BREAKING EVERYTHING!" Dominic's dad scolded him. And yelled loudly "I'm sorry father.. I-" Dominic's dad slapped him hardly. "STOP ACTING SO FUCKING SOFT DOMINIC! YOU'RE NOT A KID ANYMORE. NOW CLEAN THAT UP!" Dominic sniffled and nodded slowly. Dom's dad stormed out as Dominic began to Cry.
(he's in his room btw)
_________________
The 3 felt bad and tried to Climb into Dominic's Window.
But they have to knock the window for Dom to notice. Elias knocked on the window and Dom turned around. Dom wiped his eyes and went to the window. "Oh, hey guys." Dom waved. And opened the window "wanna hang out?" Elias asked Dom. Dom Shaked his head. "No.. I'm going to Berlin with my dad and brother. To see my mom." Elias Nodded. "alright then. Are you good there?" Elias asked again. "Yeah... Of course. I'm just gonna clean up something. Bye.." The 3 felt bad and nodded.

"I feel bad for dom." Marius Sighed. And the 2 nodded. "Me too." Monika Replied. "Yeah.. Me too. he has such a bad father.." Elias sighed and the 3 began to walk to the arcade.

They played and played. And after it passed 10. Elias had to go home. "Guys, I have to go" monika and marius Frown. "Whyyy?" Elias sighed and replied: "Well. Tomorrow we have to go to Bremen. To yk? see my cousins and Grandparents. For holidays" Marius and monika sighed and waved bye to him.
___________________
I'm gonna keep making Backstories abt past them!
F I N
Words:
823