CHAPTER 4. "good bye."

The day has come. Dominic has to go to Berlin. Elias had to go to Bremen. monika and marius were alone together.
Current ages:
Jäger(marius): 17
Bandit(dominic): 19
IQ(Monika): 18
blitz(Elias): 18
___________________
"Hey Marius," Monika touched Marius. "Oh-yeah?" Marius Flinched a little when Monika touched him. "You know how to commute alone right?" Monika asked. And Marius nodded." Yeah.. Of course, why?" Marius curiously asked. "well....my family has to go to Leipzig and Saxony. If u ask to come.. I'm sorry.... Y-you cant." Marius froze and frowned. "Why-?" Marius teared a little. "I don't know.. My parents Probably hate you.." Marius wiped his tear. "Why do they?." Marius began to tear. Monika wrapped her arms around him. Marius began to cry and place his head on her shoulder.

They did this after 5 minutes now. Monika letted go. "You told me you lived in düsseldorf.. Right?" Marius nodded and wiped his tears. "Yeah..?" Monika sighed. "you should Go live there for now. You have no where to live. Or maybe Get an apartment in düsseldorf.. I'm sorry Marius." Monika hugged Marius again before walking away. "okay.. You're right.. Bye." Monika smiled and teared a little. Monika Eventually went out and went to her parents on the car.

Marius smiled and leaned up. He grabbed his stuff. Went outside

__year skip_
Marius now lives in a apartment in düsseldorf. Dominic is having this worst in berlin. Elias was having fun in Bremen. IQ had so much fun in Leipzig and saxony.. They haven't seen each other for almost a year now..

Dominic's life:
Dominic wanted to Finish his parents life and Stop all the suffering and problems. Dominic grabbed a Poison thingy in a Small plastic pack and putted it on her mother and father's coffee. "Here you go.. Mother and father.." Dominic Softly smirked as he gave it to them. "tch. Now get outta here. We are tryna watch ya rascal." Dom's dad Shaked his head and went to focus back on the TV. Dominic Shrugged his shoulders and went to his room.

Marius's life:
Marius had the Happy time in düsseldorf. He went to go to the mall. Park. Everywhere. He's thinking on what job his gonna be in when he turns 39.

monika's life:
Monika had fun In Leipzig. her mom Died in a heart attack. So he had to Live on Saxony with his dad and Cousins. so she had a fun life in Saxony too. she was kinda curious what job she should recruit or be in when she turns 38.

Elias life:
Well.. Elias had the same life as Marius. curious on what job to be in when he turns 39.
And he had passion with lights now..

BACK TO DOMINIC'S LIFE:
When Dominic's parents Drank the coffee. He was hiding behind a pole to watch them. Drift off to sleep. (not... Drift off.. to sleep.hehe) Dominic's parents began to choke a lil. (Cedrick was asleep) Dominic smirked and went back to his room.
______________________

CIAO!

518