Time of love (Woosan- ATEEZ) angst/fluff

Warnings : giving birth? (skip the first part if you're uncomfortable)
cheating, angsty with a happy ending.

Summary : how heartbreaking it must be to witness the sight of your own mother in the same bed with your lover?

An ear piercing shriek boomed through the room walls as the sweat covered woman threw her head back in pain.

"oh my! She's crowning!" one of the nurses shouted.

"already? wow seems like we're dealing with a very impatient baby." the doctor spoke with raised eyebrows as he approached the heavily breathing woman in labor.

"Mrs Jung, please try not to push, for now. We're afraid you might tear,  just breathe for me yeah? I'll help you out." the nurse softly soothed as the woman felt some careful fingers tugging around the head of the baby.

her baby.

At that very moment, she wished she had her loving husband by her side, holding her hand and whispering soothing words in her ear, instead of her just desperately grabbing at the white sheets beneath her. She loved her husband so much to the point of trying for years to give him a family, and just as she found out she was a few months into her pregnancy, her husband passed away. And that's why she had no time to feel sad, all she wanted was to bring this baby to the world and keep them as safe as possible, for the sake of her loving husband.

"the head is out!" the nurse's exclamation brought the woman's senses back to this world as she whimpered sounding tired.
"you can start pushing when you have your next contraction, once the shoulders are out, you'll get to hold your baby! You can do it Mrs Jung! You're so close!"

More pained shouts and groans filled the space for the next few minutes and with a final push, the woman felt instant relief coursing through her entire body as she could finally hear the baby's wails resonating in the room. Her baby's here.

Just as she closed her eyes out of exhaustion and decided to take a moment to rest, she felt a light weight on top of her upper body and she opened her eyes to land them on the most beautiful bundle of joy.

"You did well, Mrs Jung." said the nurse that placed the little thing in her arms with a smile. "it's a boy, and he's healthy, he was just a little too eager to say hi, earlier than everyone expected." she chuckled.

The woman smiled admiring her newborn. He was just a few hours old yet his aura screams rainbows and butterflies. The woman was too exhausted to realize that they took him, bathed him, injected him and dressed him in the nursery's matching fluffy onesie and beanie.

He was so small, so pretty, he opened his eyes and a smile spread across his features sending the woman in tears. The mole right under his eye making him unique and so much prettier.

She couldn't stop her tears as she admired her only source of happiness, smiling weakly

"hello, my Wooyoungie."

                                 🦊

The sound of the door's tiny bells jiggling signaled the arrival of a new costumer to the flowershop.
That grabs the attention of the owner of the place as he smiles at one of his favorite customers.