[M] Our Omega (Skz Hyunbinchan)

Warnings : abo dynamics, slight angst (hurt and comfort), SMUT, also a three-way rs you've been warned!
Summary : when the omega has to take his punishment for accidentally releasing his flirty pheromones to another alpha that is not his mate.

                              ✎...

The room was filled with the sweet, lingering aroma of vanilla, mingled with the agonizing sounds of the omega's heat-induced whimpers.

Being mated to not only one but two alphas sure has its perks, but not in this situation, Hyunjin thinks, as he ends up locked in the nest room, grappling with his heat without the comfort of his mates by his side.
Hyunjin knew he deserved it, he deserves this punishment. As a mated omega, he should've known better than to get too playful and release his flirty pheromones to another alpha that not only was he from another pack, but he also wasn't his mate. And to make things worse, Hyunjin was in his preheat when it happened.

Given how possessive his alpha mates are, it was no surprise for Hyunjin to be whisked away from the party by Chan and Changbin. However, instead of receiving the expected growls of disapproval, Hyunjin faced an even harsher punishment. He was met with silence, deprived of the comforting presence of his pack omegas during his preheat, and banished to the nest room to endure his heat alone.

The toughest aspect of his punishment was the solitude. Hyunjin struggled to cope without the warmth and reassurance of his beloved pack omegas. Without their tender cuddles, gentle kisses, and soothing caresses, his preheat became unbearable. Though he didn't vocalize it, Hyunjin thrived on attention and affection from his pack mates. He relished being adored and cherished, craving their love and devotion at all times.

At one point, Hyunjin found himself pleading with Felix, his pack omega, when he entered the room with food and water on a tray. He begged Felix to join him in the nest, to help persuade their alphas to show mercy, to do anything to ease his suffering. However, all he received was a sympathetic glance and a gentle, apologetic kiss on his sweaty forehead.
Later that day, Felix returned to the nest room with a few articles of clothing belonging to the pack omegas, echoing Changbin's words: "he should be lucky to even have them."

"Chanie-hyung said you can use the box of toys from under the bed if it gets too much," Jisung remarked, tenderly caressing the whining omega's cheek on the last day of his preheat. Hyunjin grasped Jisung's wrist when he attempted to withdraw his hand, but his weakened state prevented him from maintaining the contact for long.
"Sorry, Hyune. I would've stayed if I could, but I can't disobey the head alpha," Jisung apologized softly as he moved away from the crying omega sprawled on the bed.

That night, Hyunjin found himself stripping off all his clothes, overwhelmed by the heat coursing through his body. With a soft sigh of relief, he welcomed the cool air against his heated skin. Naked and trembling, he gathered his pack omegas' clothes to fashion a makeshift nest, burying his face in a pillow as tears streamed down his cheeks. He knew his heat was approaching, and he dreaded facing it alone.

Toys? he scoffed inwardly at the thought. He had never needed them unless he was allowed to play with the pack omegas, a rare occurrence. It was a typical offering from the head alpha, who had always shown a softer, more considerate side even during punishments. 

However, this time, Hyunjin, acknowledging his own fault, chose not to indulge in the privilege of using toys or even touching himself. If he couldn't have his alphas by his side, he believed he didn't deserve any form of pleasurable relief, even if his body yearned for it.