Sunflower (jeonghao - SVT) Smutt

Warnings : idk just bring your holy water with you during this ride.
Summary : just Jeonghan being jealous because of how Minghao's being a lil too close to the members.

[requested by Stitshli36, hope u like it]

Bad day.

Jeonghan woke up and decided that he's going to have the worst day ever. It didn't come out of nowhere, he's been really lacking and their comeback is right around the corner, not to mention the tight schedule they're currently undergoing.

a single glance his way and you can tell he's not having anyone's bullshit, mad, anxious and surrounded by an aura that screams fuck off.

That doesn't go unnoticed by Minghao, Jeonghan usually secretly gives him a daily morning kiss, of course without anyone noticing, calling him his sunflower and other sweet nothings, but today's not the case.

Minghao waited for his morning to start (with a kiss) when he saw him first thing in the morning, when they had breakfast, when they were in the van on their way to their first schedule, when they were in the dance practice room, nothing, not a single glance his way. The older looked stressed out and Minghao's just concerned at this point.

Minghao knew that he shouldn't approach the older, especially after he got called out by their choreographer and was asked to do better, but Minghao didn't mind testing the waters.
They're in a break now and the members are scattered around the studio taking a needed  breather and a water break. We'll, everyone except for Jeonghan who's still a few meters away from the mirror, still practicing the same moves he earlier messed up and not giving himself a break. Minghao frowns, he doesn't like to see Jeonghan of all people pushing himself this hard.

He takes a few steps towards the older and keeps his eyes on his face through the mirror's reflection, waiting for Jeonghan to spare him a look but he doesn't, even when Minghao's literally one step behind him.

"take a break" he said in a soft voice after giving up on the long awaited eye contact.

"no." Jeonghan's quick to answer, eyes still on his own reflection as he repeats the move once again, still wrongly.

Minghao sighs, he knows the older better. There's literally no use of convincing him to rest when he's got this spark of determination in his eyes. And so he just steps to stand beside him, thinking of just giving up on the break and staying with his hyung.

"I can show you how-"

"did I ask?" Jeonghan hissed, not even letting him finish his words. Minghao falters, face falling and gaze lowering down, unable to contain the hard glare he's receiving from the older. He shakes his head as a response.
"right, then get back to rest with the others, I need to focus."

Minghao let out the softest "okay" ever it was almost inaudible but he knew the other heard him when he faced back the mirror and started moving again, or maybe he didn't really hear him and didn't really care.
He can't blame him, he knew his lines and he decided to cross them, so he has to just face the consequences of his actions.

Walking away like a scolded pup, Minghao ponders about his next direction and looking up to scan the tight place full of the members bodies laying and sitting everywhere, he finally decides where to go when he locks eyes with Junhui who's already looking back at him.

Junhui is sitting down right across the room, his back against the wall as he faces the mirrors. So it's no surprise that he's seen everything that happened between the two. He gives the younger a gentle smile when he approaches him, patting the space next to him as an invitation to sit down and Minghao did just that. He notices how fidgeting the younger is as he sat down and Junhui knew exactly what he wants, already familiar with his body language at this point.