Sopping Wet

"YESS!! Good game boys, I knew we would win." I switched off my PC and headed to the kitchen, as I passed through the hall I heard running water coming from the bathroom.

Hearing muffling noises from inside, I lingered at the door, pressing my ear up against it. *omg...is that what I think it is?* Soft moaning was coming from the shower.

I stepped inside and looked over to see her sitting on the floor of the shower with her legs splayed, fingering herself.

"Well well well, what do you think you're doing princess?" She looked up at me, closing her legs together quickly.

"Doing this without me? You know that's not allowed love" Her eyes were wide and innocent, making me fold.

She moved her hand away and pressed her thighs together. "Did I tell you to stop?" Her cheeks blushed pink and she turned her head away.

I gently pulled apart her legs revealing her dripping wet pussy. "Good girlll, now show me how you touch yourself"

She was blushing profusely as she started to circle her clit again but soon enough pleasure left no room for embarrassment.

As she played with herself I stripped from my clothes, leaving nothing but my boxers. I squatted down in front of her, watching as she squirmed and moaned.

"p-please...take them off" She looked at me with hungry eyes. I obliged and pulled off my boxers, making my dick spring up onto my lower stomach.

Her eyes widened "Look how hard you made me" I brought my hand down and grabbed my dick, pumping it slowly in my hand.

I could see her body twitching, begging for something she desperately wanted. "please~ can you...."

I needed no more convincing. I stood up and got in the shower, positioning myself behind her. "Get up" She got off the floor and stood facing me.

"Turn around love and you'll get what you asked for" She quickly turned her body to face the wall.

"Be a good slut and arch your back for daddy" Her back bent slightly, sticking her ass in the air and revealing her pussy.

I spat on my fingers, lubing up my dick as she whined impatiently. Without sparing another second I placed my tip at her entrance, feeling her shudder with anticipation.

I pulled her hips back as I slid inside, filling her up completely. "aahhuh~" She moaned out as I started to thrust my hips forward, penetrating her tight pussy.

"p-please daddy-y...go f-faster" She struggled to get her words out, moaning as she spoke.

I picked up my pace, groaning as I hit her spot repeatedly. I could feel her body quivering, getting close to climax.

"p-please...l-let me cum!" She spluttered between words, gasping for air as I pounded into her.

"Not yet princess, hold on a little longer" She pressed her hands against the wall, leaving steamy handprints on the glass.

My dick was throbbing, I was so close but I kept my pace steady, reaching deep inside her.
She was a moaning wet mess, waiting to cum.

I lowered my hand, reaching for her clit. She gasped as I began to finger her, while still thrusting balls deep inside her dripping wet pussy.

"p-please! I can't hold on any longer~"

"Go on then princess, cum for daddy" I felt her tighten around my dick, making me tip over the edge. I thrust once more into her and cum squirted out.

Her hips bucked and she moaned loudly, gripping the wall for support as her body shook with pleasure.

"Good girlll, you did such a good job for me"
I pulled out my twitching dick and cum dribbled from her pussy.

I reached down and stroked her entrance, covering my fingers with cum. Then I brought it up to her face and gestured towards my fingers. "taste it"

She opened her mouth and I stuck them in. "Suck on it" She moaned softly while sucking on my fingers, tasting the mess that she caused me.

My little slut.

Thanks for reading!!! Don't forget to vote and drop a follow, I post plenty other smutty one shots like this 😙