|THIRTY|

Aina's
POV;

I woke up in a pool of sweat. "Something's off" I said aloud. I jumped up out of the estranged bed, my feet touching something squishy and wet. I looked down to see the girl from the other night, ripped apart and lifeless on the floor, her blood clotting around the carpet as flies and maggots ate at her insides. How long was I asleep and  Where's Khage?

The house was empty, there was no sign of him or the other female from that night. I was completely alone. My body felt weird, I could feel my stomach rumbling. But it wasn't a hungry feeling. Something bad happened. I can feel it, my entire body can sense something's off.

I decided to take a shower, maybe letting the warm water run down my back  will calm me down. I still have to find Moni, and I still have to come up with some kind of plan to get her away from Ophelia so I can deal with her, personally.

I searched the room for my phone, "where is it?" I mumbled to myself. "did I leave it downstairs?" On my way into the living room I could've sworn I saw something in the corner of my eye. It was just a glimpse of a woman in the mirror. I slowly backed up, walking back towards the steps. There was no one there. Am I trippin or something?
I stood there Infront of the staircase. I know I'm not smokin dick, I just saw somebody. "Ayo who in here, yo?" I didn't tell out, instead i whispered to myself. I gotta stay alert, just get your phone and get the fuck out.

There's no way my phone is no where to be found. Not unless Khage ditched me and took my shit, which he would never do. So where the fuck is he at?  I found myself searching the kitchen drawers and cabinets. Maybe I didn't look good enough back upstairs in the room.

I turned around to face a pale faced woman. Her hair glowed red like fire, with lips so black no lipstick could mimic it's shade. She smiled at me, her teeth sharp and gnarly. I wasn't afraid of her, her presence felt familiar.

"They took her "

Her voice sound like a demonic melody. I wanted her. She gave 'Mother' vibes and not in an incest type way you feel me. wait who was she referring to?

"Ah'Moni?" She shook her head in response, her eyes glowed red with black and gold fragments inside them. Who is this woman and why is she so beautiful, how does she know Moni?

" She's not safe. But she feels safe with you, who are you"

Her voice quickly changed, as did her facil expression. She went from lustful to killer real quick. Just let me fuck, I just wanna fuck, I wanna fuckkkkk. I couldn't resist holding her hand, "Ah'Moni trust me because I'm her protector, thats my woman. I'm looking for her-" the woman snatched her hand away from me. "Damn ok" she looked me up and down and stepped closer to me.

" A protector dies for thier person. "

I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She circled me and I followed her every move. She ordered me to get on my knees, I didn't want to but I felt enchanted. I fell to my knees, I felt droll falling from the corner of my lips. I watched the woman dressed in black effortlessly walk closer to me, wrapping her ice cold hand around my neck.

" I need a protector. I need to find Ah'Moni. Will you? "

"Yes!"  I would give my life for this woman and I don't understand why. Was she an elder? If so they are powerful demons that can control others. No other demon has any actual powers. Only elders and thier offspring, and even then it's consider to be Extremely Rare.

" You belong to me now, Aina " I didn't question how she knew my name, at this point it was already clear on what she was, but who is she. "may I know your name miss?"