Prologue

Princesses and a Rabbit

The Labyrinth City, Orario, is a place where adventures live, fight, and survive, a place where all races live from Humans to even Gods. A place where dreams can begin, as we follow a young boy with hair as white as virgin-snow, and jewel-like ruby eyes, named Bell Cranel, as he walks along the streets of Orario, simply running errands for his Goddess, Hestia. Adventuring has gone quite well for our little rabbit, due to his family's teachings, he is well adept when it comes to fighting and being taught magic by his Aunt, definitely helped. Bell was well off, he was able to purchase a home for himself and his Goddess, while he saved up to re-build the Abandoned church for his Aunt and Mother, he even made friends with a Blacksmith named Welf Crozzo, early on in his career as an adventurer.

Bell had arrived in Orario three months prior and tried his hardest to find a Familia, but as fate would have it, each Familia he went to shut the door on him because of his weak appearance. Even though the Little Rabbit could more than likely one-shot any Level One adventurer with little difficulty. But it wasn't all bad after meeting Hestia, everything became a lot better, he gained a beautiful Half-Elf Guild Advisor, Eina Tulle, and in only two weeks of adventuring, he reached Floor 7. Bell was adept in Dual Dagger combat and normally used hit-and-run tactics, which fit with how fast he was.  But even though no Familia wanted him, Bell made a great name for himself throughout Orario for those three months, helping others in any way he could, and even worked for many stores to get money. Being labeled as hard-working, heaven's angel, lucky rabbit, and more. But even with all his labels Bell didn't let it get to his head, and just continued being himself, with all of Orario knowing him as the Kind Rabbit. And as fate would have it, it seemed his normal days of helping those around him are going to take a turn.

Bell was casually passing through the streets of Orario, assisting his Goddess Hestia with her job, gathering magic materials, for the Magic Shop she was working in, and he had the happiest smile on his face. Bell loved helping others, for him it felt nice to see a smile appear on the faces of others, and took great joy out of it.  After a few more minutes, Bell arrived at the Magic Shop and entered the store.

"Goddess, I brought the materials you needed!" Bell said happily, as he noticed two girls in front of him, who were speaking to Hestia. "Oh, am I interrupting?" Bell asked.

"No, of course not, they were simply searching for one of the magic items I asked you to fetch." Hestia explained, giving her child a welcoming smile.

"Oh, I see, which one do they need?" Bell asked.

"A Flame Magic Crystal, it's for one of our Executives." A jade-haired High-Elf replied.

"Executive, are you perhaps First-Class Adventurers?" Bell asked curiously, which intrigued the two girls.

"You, don't know who we are?" The golden-haired human girl asked.

"Not the slightest clue." Bell replied truthfully, he never really cared about other Familias, the only one that mattered to him currently was his own, and a few others he's made friends with.

"I'm Riveria Ljos Alf, a member of the Loki Familia." The Elf introduced.

"Aiz Wallenstein, also a member of the Loki Familia." The golden-haired girl replied.

"Ah, you two are Nine-Hells, and the Sword Princess, now I understand, sorry." Bell apologized.

"No need, I'm just surprised you didn't know who we were." Riveria replied.

"Yeah, people always talk about you guys, I just didn't pay any mind to it, I had an idea that we may meet one of these days, so I only decided to remember names." Bell explained, before pulling out a Flame Magic Crystal, and handing it to Riveria. "This is what you needed right?" Bell asked.

"Indeed, thank you." Riveria replied taking the crystal before paying for it. "Oh, there is something I wanted to ask, by chance, can this shop fix Magic Items?" She asked.

"Depends, what do you need to be fixed?" Hestia questioned.

"Due to overuse, the magic crystal in my staff began to crack and is at the point of shattering. do you think it's possible to fix it?" Riveria asked.

"I don't know, I never had to work with a mage's staff before." Hestia replied pondering for a solution.

"Lady Alf, may I?" Bell called, asking to take a look at the staff, to which Riveria complied.

Bell observed the damages and noticed cracks on not just the crystal but the staff as well. "Hmm, It seems it's not just the crystal, the staff itself has also sustained a fair amount of damage too, it may take some time, but if you'd like, I can repair, if not upgrade your staff if you'd like." Bell offered.

"You know how to repair Magic Items?" Riveria asked.

"Yep, my Aunt is a very powerful mage, so she sometimes over-exerts herself, placing an incredible strain on her staff, almost turning it to dust at times. So I repair it from time to item and had to slowly upgrade it since fixing the same staff for the hundredth time is quite taxing." Bell admitted.

"Then, by all means, go ahead." Riveria agreed.

"Alright just give me a few days, and your weapon will be as good as new!" Bell said happily.

"But Bell, what about the dungeon?" Hestia asked.

"Oh don't worry, Welf said he needed a few days to create new gear and weapons with the materials we gathered, so I was planning to take a few days off. Plus, it's a good opportunity to train and study a little more, before going back." Bell explained still brightly smiling.

The High-Elf and Demi-Spirit watched the boy with amazement, curious of how someone smiles like that, he seemed incredibly green to be an adventurer. And his kindness seemed to know no bounds, in their eyes, Bell was a precious gem to be protected at all costs, it was a strange thought, but they felt obligated to keep the little rabbit safe. The two girls excused themselves, and exited the shop, leaving Bell to start working. As the Loki Familia Executives walked away, they had a burning desire in their chest, thinking of one thing, as the light in her eyes faded and a crooked smile formed on their face. 'My Little Bunny...'