Chapter Eighteen - Daniel

Tyde was mine. Officially. We'd sorted it that morning she came back, and ended up cuddling on the hotel room bed. We talked about everything and anything.

I was slightly scared of how Kyle was going to react to us being together after what happened last night. He saw Matty and Tyde kissing outside the club at the same time I did, and when we were walking back to our hotel he started ranting about her. He was hurting for me, I think. He said a lot of stuff that I think he probably didn't mean - like that he didn't expect Tyde to be 'such a slut' and 'a waste of space'.

If he found out that I'd taken her back, I don't think he'd be too happy about it.

Once we'd finished talking and kissing, we set to packing up my things. I didn't have half as much stuff as Tyde had, so we'd finished within ten minutes.

"Right, time to get your stuff sorted," I smiled, opening my hotel room door and shuffling out onto the hallway, my hand gripping hers. Tyde unlocked her hotel room door and made to go inside, when I heard Kyle's voice behind us.

"What the...?" His voice pierced the air as we both turned around sheepishly. "Are you together?" He gasped, looking down at our intertwined hands.

"Yeah..." Tyde mumbled, looking down.

The next ten seconds were some of the longest few seconds of my life. I held my breath and waited for Kyle's reaction.

 "It's about bloody time!" He yelled, grabbing us both into a huge group hug.

"I thought you'd be mad," I admitted, pulling away from Kyle.

"Nah, mate," Kyle smiled. "I'll leave you both to fuck,"

"What? No! No, we're packing!" Tyde stammered, trying to open the hotel room door as fast as she could to escape the situation.

"Sure, let's call it that. Enjoy your cheeky packing," Kyle laughed, waltzing back down the hallway to his hotel room.

"Help," She mumbled as we got into her room.

"Will and Woody will know about that within the next two minutes. Prepare yourself for when we get back onto the bus - no end of teasing," I cringed, imaging the catcalls and smirks that we'd both receive when we all met back up in the tour bus.

I closed the hotel room door behind us and turned round to see Tyde sitting down on the bed.

"I need to speak to you," She said, softly.

I sat down in front of her, so that I was on the floor and she was on the bed. I took her hands and held them in my own.

"Go ahead,"

"I..I don't want to..er...I..." She stuttered, dropping her head slightly.

"Hey, hey, calm down. Just talk," I whispered, cupping her chin with my fingers and bringing her face up to me.

"I don't want to...rush things,"

"We won't. This is it your pace, okay? Your pace," I kissed her head softly, and stood up. She stood up too and I pulled her close to me, wrapping my arms around her as tight as I could.

"My pace," She repeated, kissing my lips softly. I felt myself die a little.

It suddenly struck me that I might be falling in love.