Chapter Ten - Daniel

"Ay, ay, what's this?" Kyle giggled as he walked back into the tourbus, armed with shopping bags and Will and Woody hot on his heels. I watched Tyde as she chuckled, holding up the tub of Ben & Jerry's that I'd bought her. Whenever you see those movies or quotes about girls on their period, there is always something about ice cream. I wanted to surprise her - which I think I did because I ended up being rewarded with a kiss on my cheek.

"Danny's bought me ice cream, he's better than you lot now." Tyde replied bluntly, smirking slightly.

"Only cos he loves you," Kyle sassed back, sticking out his tongue and waggling it at Tyde. I shot him a dirty look as he did, Tyde was not supposed to know my true feelings for her...but what happened next was very unexpected.

"I love him too," She giggled, wrapping an arm around me and pulling me closer.

"Yeah, in a friend way. Dan doesn't," Will laughed. I made a 'YOU'RE DEAD' gesture as subtly as I could to Will, to which he returned a sarcastic grin.

"Who said it was in a friend way?" Tyde said, raising her eyebrow at Will.

What?!

"Alright then," Will muttered, walking closer to Tyde. "Kiss him, full on. Prove it," He challenged, staring Tyde down.

"You don't hav-" I began, but Tyde cut me off.

"Fine," She whispered at Will, turning to face me. She looked at me, making sure it was okay, and I leaned in slightly to confirm.

Was this actually going to happen? Was I seriously going to kiss Tyde?

"She's actually doing it," I heard Kyle mutter as Tyde leaned in closer to me.

Our lips brushed together, and my mouth opened slightly to invite Tyde in. She responded, opening her mouth and slipping her tongue in. Her hand cradled the nape of my neck as she continued to kiss me, and I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I could feel myself craving her, but I know that she was only doing this to win Will's challenge. It still felt hot, however, and I could feel the energy between us, what do they call it - sparks flying?

I pulled away slightly and Tyde understood, moving away from me. She smiled at Will.

"Don't challenge me, William," She laughed, walking upstairs.

Will's mouth was hanging open in shock...and so was mine to be honest.

I'd just kissed Tyde and it felt amazing.

"If you two don't get together after this, It's time pack in," Woody remarked as he started to put the shopping away.

I wanted to be with Tyde, I was certain now. I was in love with her.

Could I get what I wanted?