001. ᴘᴏɢᴜᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ

**✿❀ ❀✿**

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"THATS WHAT, a three-story fall to the deck?" Pope Heyward watched as John B. used one foot to balance himself on the roof. "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival."

The teenager grossly put his finger in his mouth and brought it out to test the wind. "Should I do it?"

"Yeah, jump. I'll shoot you on the way down." With a drill in his hand he pretended to shoot John B.

"You're gonna shoot me?" His eyes whipped to the girl laying on her back next to JJ. "Rue, protect me."

Placing her sunglasses on her head she looked to him. "Only if you pay me."

"Ooo!" JJ winced as the girl and him did their handshake.

"That's 13 years of friendship down the drain." He tucked his lips in with a disappointed look on his face.

The other girl in the friend group announced her presence. "They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers."

Nobody was surprised about this revelation. Kooks had no limits when it came to spending money. JJ shrugged his shoulders. "Of course, why wouldn't they?"

"This used to be turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess."

Kie was the known environmentalist of the group. Always encouraging the group not to use plastic, telling them what companies were bad for the earth, and of course you can't forget the sea animals that suffer swimming through garbage everyday. Let's just say, Kie rambles a lot to Rue about this topic.

JJ tilted his head to John B. "Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." And literally not even 5 seconds later he dropped it.

Rue sat up with a clap of her hands. "Great going JB!" He only flipped her off causing her to return it.

Though they fought a lot it was only teasing. It was kind of like a siblings love, where they disagreed about everything but at the end of the day they would die for each other.