005. ᴋᴇɢɢᴇʀ

**✿❀ ❀✿**

**✿❀ ❀✿**

IT DIDNT TAKE LONG for them to prepare for the kegger. Rue used her fake to get the beer while Kie picked up some cups.

The place the kegger was taking was legendary, known as the boneyard. This wasn't the Pogues first party here, I mean they practically owned this side of the island.

Pogues, kooks, tourons, everybody alike showed up. It was the one time where all groups were able to stand each other. There were still groups and peoples tend to stick with their kind.

It was traditional for JJ and Rue to compete in drinking games. Right now they looped their arms together as they chugged down a cup of beer. It was a matter of who would finish first.

Taking a last sip, Rue crushed the cup. Cheers abruptly filled the area as people were patting her on the back.

"Good game," JJ smirked. Losing to Rue wasn't a problem, in fact it was one of the things he liked about her. Her ability to hold her own. "I'll get you next time though." He pointed a finger at her sternly.

"That's what you said last time." Shrugging her shoulders she noticed a cute touron watching her. He had fluffy brown hair and was quite skinny, but his face made up for it.

He walked up her with his hands in his pockets. "That was awesome!" He had an angelic voice, it was very soothing.

That's how she ended up sitting next to him on the trunk of a fallen tree. His name was Eli, he was about the same age as her, and surprisingly he was a Kook. He didn't dress or act like one.

"They need to make a movie about Bob Marley." Rue vented. "I mean, he was so much more than his music. He was all about keeping the peace and living life."

Eli's eyes bored into hers as she explained her most unpopular opinion. The way she spoke about things she was passionate for really intrigued him.