007. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪɴ

**✿❀ ❀✿**

**✿❀ ❀✿**

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. Rue was a firm believer that there was an explanation for every single thing that happened in life. There's usually a message or some reflection behind it.

Big John's compass in Scooters boat, not explainable.

Ruby inspected the object in her hands as John B drove the Twinkie and JJ sat in the passengers seat. She lay flat on her stomach in the back, with her feet kicked in the air.

The trio was heading to Lana's to ask her about the compass. After finding it John B has been relentless on finding answers.

"I'm just saying, I don't understand why you don't at least try with Kiara. She clearly likes you." JJ said to John B. "Shes like, 'Oh, John B'." He mimicked Kie.

Rue furrowed her eyebrows from her place in the back. "Weirdo." She muttered tracing her finger along the compass.

The boy driving only spared his friend a glance. Even though he had more pressing matters at hand, Kiara was definitely in the back of his mind.

"She's sketchy about you diving, then she kissed you." JJ continued. His voice getting higher as he ranted.

John B shook his head with a smile. "Firstly, you were the one who was sketchy about Rue diving. Remember? Hmm?"