Chapter 19

Hey dudes. Sorry for the wait. But this chapter is pretty good. Not a filler one at all. :D

Well, go check out my new story that im gonna upload right after this. Please? Its gonna be mature though? :k

Anyways...

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Chapter 19          *Cameron’s POV*

“I heard something about Penelope being pregnant. Is that true?” That was the first thing that came out of Freddie’s mouth as Hunter and I walk up to our lockers. He had been speed-walking down the hall, pushing people out of the way.

Hunter raises an eyebrow, nodding his head. “Yeah. I found out the day I told her family about us going out was fake.”

Freddie frowns, shaking his head. “What went wrong with her? I remember when we were in elementary and she wore pigtails every day and was so innocent. Then middle school came up and she changed. Sucks for her.” Freddie sounded sincere up until the end and then his true self came through and messed up his compassionate moment.

A snort to our right has us looking over and finding Sam standing next to us. Of course, Freddie’s frown turns into a smile instantly. Then he quickly erased the smile from his face and cleared his throat, looking away.

Oh yeah. Yesterday.

I grimace and look at Sam. His face is slightly red when he realizes Freddie’s change of attitude. “Well, I'm gonna go to class, Cam. See ya there.” He says, hesitating and looking at Freddie. “Will you walk me to class, Freddie?” He asks, surprising me.

Freddie almost brightens—almost. He scowls at Sam. “Why would I do that?” He sneers.

I never thought I would see the day when Freddie talked mean to Sam.

Sam clears his throat, rubbing his arm awkwardly. “Well, I think we need to talk.”

Freddie’s face twitches, like it didn’t want to give Sam the glare it was giving. Then he sighs and shrugs. “Sure, fine, whatever.” He walks away with Sam and by the time they got to the end of the hall, Freddie is wrapping his arm around Sam’s shoulders. Sam doesn’t move his arm, but he scowls up at Freddie.

“It looks like they’re okay now.” Hunter says as we grab our things for first period.

I nod, smiling at him. “Yeah, thank goodness. I thought Freddie’s face was gonna explode from the glare he was forcing at Sam.”

Hunter chuckles, grabbing my hand in his as we walk to our first class. “I could tell that Freddie still liked him. Freddie would still like him even if Sam kicked him in the dick.”

I cringe, but laugh. “Freddie would probably get hard from Sam touching his dick. Even if it was his foot.”