Chapter 6

HELLO! Be excited.. because here is a new chapter! chapter 6 to be exact! xD

Well, i liked writing a certain part. if you can tell me which part it was and tell me the first word(s) of the started paragraph (or around there in general or if you're close to the word -- i'll decide) and then the ending word(s) of the paragraph of when it stops (it could be paragraphs later or the same one) then you get next dedication. Example:

I like cats. dogs are even better. though gold fish are even cooler! i do liek cows, too.

Cats scratch people. Dogs bite people. Fish drown people. Cows manure on people.

Answer: I like --- manure on people

You gets what im saying? THIS IS STUPID I KNOW! BUT JUST DO IT! haha, i wanna see how many people will actually do it and this is mainly taking up space. so still love me after wasting your time :)

BUT STILL DO IT!

anyways..

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^

Chapter 6            *Hunter’s POV*

I woke up to the sun blinding me. I reach up and pull the curtain closed, sighing in relief when I could actually see.

I stretch slightly and feel my morning wood bump into something—more like someone. My eyes widen when I realize Cameron and I were cuddling as we slept. Our legs were tangled together and my arm was around his waist while my head was lying on his arm.

I look down and see our groins pressed against each other. His tent in his underwear was resting slightly on mine. I groaned at the feeling only to catch myself. What am I doing?

“Mm… You feel so good…” Cameron mumbled in his sleep.

Is he dreaming about someone? Jealousy sparked in me and I don’t know why.

“Yeah, right there.” he says and bucks his hips into me.

I gasp as he presses himself closer. My friend down there twitched as he moaned in his sleep. I just watched as he did that for a few minutes. I couldn’t make myself wake him up or move away from him.

I just let him buck his hips into me and moan as he had a good wet dream. Why I did this, I don’t know.

I pull him closer and soon I fall back asleep, holding Cameron close.

~~

I wake up again to something stirring in my arms. My eyes blink sleepily as I look around. I look to where Cameron is and see that he is still fast asleep. This time I was spooning him and he groaned at the light coming in from the window.

I reach up and pull the other curtain closed.

“Thanks.” He mumbled sleepily.

I nod and pull him closer. After a minute I tense and he rolls onto his stomach.