Chapter 7

Hello! :)

sorry i took so long to upload this :k

i was busy and ya know.. stuff..

sort of xD

LVOE ME THOUGH CUZ THIS GETS A LITTLE STEAMY ;)

not much but some. be happy to those who have read my stories and know how perved up i am xD but this story, liek i have said before, wont be as pervy. its gonan be drawn out but i needed this in this chapter.

it made me happy :D and my little dedication 'contest' thing from last chapter IS STUPID AND WILL NOT BE DONE UNLESS SOMEONE ACTUALLY DID IT RIGHT O.o i will just pick someone to dedicate this to.. :k

well, anyways..

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^

Chapter 7            *Cameron’s POV*

“He kissed you?” Sam exclaimed.

It was Sunday and we were in my room. He came over about an hour ago and we were finally able to come up to my room so I could tell him about the past week. I couldn’t tell him at school in fear that someone might hear.

My mom didn’t help by making the biggest lunch ever and we had to eat it. It was good, but I was antsy. I wanted to just blurt it out to Sam, but my mom in the room wouldn’t be good. Both my parents know I’m gay, but if I told her what happened, then she would demand to meet Hunter and ask all kinds of questions that I don’t want to be asked.

I nod, grinning. “Yep.” I said.

His eyes were wide and then he composed himself. “I can’t believe it.” His eyes narrowed. “Are you kidding with me? Because I’m not laughing.”

I roll my eyes. “I’m not kidding.” I tell him.

He clears his throat, blushing slightly. “Was it a good kiss?” he asks, obviously embarrassed.

I grin. “Oh yeah! So good that when he left I took a shower and jac-”

He cut me off. “Don’t finish that sentence!” he says, his face red.

I laugh. “Aw! Does gay things make little ol Sam squirm?” I tease.

He scowls at. “Just shut up!” he tells me, getting up and stomping out of the room.

I just laugh as he leaves.

~~

“Another down and back, Gordon didn’t make it!” Coach Mathews yells at us.

The team groans, bent over and panting. We have had a brutal practice. Hard drills and then he makes us run a lot. He’s trying to get us ready for the season, but who wouldn’t complain when you’ve been practicing for two hours and you’ve done twenty down and backs so far.