2

"Thank you Tomo-chan! Food was delicious!"
"Thank you Kazuha."
I said, as I started to do the dishes.
"I suggest you to go to bed now. You need to get your sleep well. You're going to see your mother tomorrow and I'm sure you don't want to look bad."
He looked down and sigh.
"Okay Tomo-chan."
"Very well, I wish you sweet and peaceful dreams Kazuha."
He nodded, looking at me with that wide, watery eyes.
"Oh now... Don't cry Kazuha. You need to get used to sleep alone."
He looks down, playing with his hands as he lifts his head up again.
"But you're going to come too right?... You're not going to leave me alone in this big house... Right Tomo-chan?"
"Yes... I would never do that to you. I'm going to do the dishes. I'll be right back alright?"
He nods slowly, as he looks at me one last time and goes to our room. I sighed, and I go back to dishes.
"He is too gentle to be a warrior..."
I thought. He couldn't even sleep alone, I was worried about him...

After I finished doing the dishes, I go to room, seeing Kazuha sitting on his futon, hugging the pillow. What was he doing? He had to sleep, it was clear as today's weather.
"Kazuha, why didn't you sleep yet? It's important for your growth, health, looks and strength. And I can see it in your eyes that you need to sleep."
"Tomo-chan..."
He sobbed, hugging to me as I sit down.
"Kazuha, don't cry. What is it?"
I said, he was looking so tired and it actually broke my heart more than anything. His little eyes was saying he needs to sleep, yet something was keeping him awake.
"Tomo-chan... I want to sleep with you... I was scared..."
"Grow up Kazuha... You're not a child anymore..."
He clinged to my clothes, looking up to me.
"Tomo-chan please... I'm not going to ask for anything like this again... Just this time..."
I sigh. Even though I knew he was not a little kid anymore, he was still so young. I laid down and pulled his futon beside me.
"Okay. You can sleep with me for tonight."
"Thank you Tomo-chan..."
He laid down beside me.
"Can you hold me?"
My eyes turned to him with suprise. Hold him? Was this what he wanted? This boy was doing it on purpose... I was sure... Is sigh again, opened my arms as he got into my embrace.
"Tomo-chan... Thank you so much..."
"It's alright... Just sleep okay?"
"Okay..."
I kept holding him as he gets comfy.
"Sleep well Kazuha."
I said, as I realize that he had fallen asleep.

"Wake up Kazuha."
I said, as I slowly get up from the bed. He opened his eyes as I stopped holding him and place him on the bed gently. He blinked and rubbed his eyes, first thing he did was looking at me.
"Tomo-chan..."
He slowly got up from bed.
"Good morning Kazuha."
"Good morning to you as well, Tomo-chan..."
He said, his voice was sleepy, I hold his chin up and looked at his half-closed eyes.
"You have eyebags. Go wash your face with cold water okay? Then cover your eyebags with powder, you don't want to look bad to your mom right?"
I smiled, he looked down and nodded slowly.
"Okay Tomo-chan..."
He said, as I go to prepare breakfast.

After breakfast, Kazuha was ready to set off. We go out and I lead him to his mother's house. It was quiet as always. As we get closer, Kazuha was holding my hand tighter. We finally get there and Knocked to the door, A female servant open the door, and i felt Kazuha shivered.
"Are you cold Kazuha?"
She said, and Kazuha nodded, took of his warajis and bowed down. He smiled awkwardly.
"Very well Kazuha, I wish you good times, see you later."
"See you later Tomo-chan."
We bowed down once again, and then I turned my back and leave. He was always doing this, however, i thought it was because he was nervous about his mother's expectations. I sigh and walked down the road, I was feeling alone when Kazuha wasn't beside me. I was so used to look after him and every time he leaves to visit his mom, I was feeling empty. This was ridiculous, of course, I wasn't his parent or anything, just someone in his clan that looks after him. I sigh again and look up to road, it was going to be boring without Kazuha...

Following part contains violence.

After Tomo left, Kazuha was all alone in the big house, he knew what will happen, his mother's friends was going to do weird things to him again. He looked down sadly while he followed the servent to the room and he get in.
"Welcome Kazuha..."
His mother said, motioning Kazuha to come and sit down. As his mother leaves the room, a random guy approached him.
"Hello there little one."
He said smiling and Kazuha smiled back, thinking that maybe this person wouldn't do such a thing.
"Hello..."
He looked up to that man who was putting his arms around his shoulders. It felt weird, but it wasn't like the others... He got his hopes high for no reason as a hand started to get under his clothes, he looked down, shivering uncomfortably.
"W-what are you doing?"
He said as he started to tremble with horror and the fingers teasing his nipples. He give a trembling sigh.
"Don't do it please..."
The man smiled as he took his hand out of Kazuha's clothes.
"Oh come on now... You're almost an adult, you need to get used to these things."
Kazuha backed of. His trembling, little white hands supporting his body as he tries to crawl away.
"No please... Don't dirty me anymore... People told me that a child needs to be innocent and pure... I-It's hurting me too..."
He sobbed as the man take him to his arms and took off his belt, making his clothes fall off from his shoulders.
"Im not going to dirty you or anything... You just need to get used to it... You're a man right? You're from a samurai family, you need to get used to be hurt..."
The man said as he scratched Kazuha's white, pure skin, he hold his little body down on floor and scratched on his ribs while he screams and trembles.
"No! Please don't do it! I-It's hurting me so bad! I-Im already used to it! You don't have to do it!"
Kazuha sobbed, his little lips tremble as he tried to let go of his hands. He was hurting so bad... Why didn't anyone cared about it?... He sobbed again as he tried to kick the man who is now biting him.
"Stop please! I don't want to do it with you... I wanted my first to be with someone I love..."
He gagged as his salty tears go down from his throat.
"Someone you love? Who is it? Aren't you too young to think about marriage?"
He said, leaving Kazuha's arms as he tried to get up. The man hit his stomach. Kazuha's small body was too vulnerable... He falled down on cold floor and puked, trying to crawl away from the man. He tried to swallow his tears but they started to fall down again as the man holds his hair and give him a good slap on face.
"Please stop it... You're hurting me so bad... If you keep doing it my body will get more vulnerable... I-I want to be strong like Tomo-chan..."
He sobbed again, his stomach was hurting so bad, like someone was squeezing his organs.
"Tomo? Who is he?"
He falled down as man lets go of his hair, he hicced and looked up.
"Tomo-chan is my friend..."
"Oh? Is he really your friend? You're sure he is not using you?"
Kazuha kept crying, he felt so sad... How could someone say something like that about Tomo?
"No... Let me go please..."
He said, as his muscles contract with the attack of a cold blade... Why did he do that?... Kazuha didn't harm anybody and he didn't think about doing it... Why was this man doing this to him? His head ringed as he lose blood, his eyes were dim and full of tears, looking up with fear.
"Why did you do that?..."
He sobbed. Looking at the man with his pleading eyes.
"I didn't harm anybody..."
"You need to get used to it. You're a samurai child, you're falling down with this blade stroke? You have no use then..."
"No! Im not! I'd rather kill myself then to be useless!... I... I just don't want to die without..."
"Without what?"
The man chuckled with Kazuha's desperate cries. His little, white face and pink cheeks are wet with tears, looking down on floor, he didn't had power to stop it...
"You think about that friend of yours right? You're that dependent to him?"
Kazuha couldn't say anything. His whole body was trembling with shock and confusion. He tried to get up, to get out of here but he couldn't. His small body was too naive for that and he had no energy to do so. His tears just kept coming with desperate cries and painful moans, making him look more petite and weak. Gods gave him no choice but to surrender his fate... As he kept losing blood from the continuing blade strokes and impacts, his wide, innocent eyes closed and faded slowly, leaving him unconscious and defenseless...
"I swear... Vengeance will be mine... I'm going to kill you... Someday."