WET DREAMS

★☆★

! : WILL INCLUDE SMUT

"chan-hyung, go to bed you imbecile." minho scoffed, seeing the older on his laptop with his headphones in. chan didn't seem to notice because of the headphones, so minho went over and grabbed his headphones, before running off into their shared bedroom.

"hey! minho-yah!" chan shouted, running after the boy as the brunette giggled in mischief. after chasing eachother around like tom and jerry, they both ended up on minho's bed, panting.

"let's go to sleep!" minho yelled, his body jumping upwards as if he wasn't just sprinting around the house. chan sighed and nodded, before getting ready for bed.

!!

it was midnight, and minho woke up to his worst nightmare, thirst. he was thirsty as hell, but his limbs were too lazy to move downstairs. so, being the mood he is, minho laid on the bed, staring at the wall as his throat dried.

"nngh... minho..." chan groaned, moving about in his bed. the younger turrned to the older, blushing from the, unique, sounds. "hugh~... god... haah..." the moans continued as chan's legs crossed over eachother, clenching his thighs.

"bang chan-ssi...?" minho walked over to his bed, since it wasn't that far. he could see chan, well asleep, but he was talking. flushed face, black streams of hair and plump, red lips that shone under the moonlit room. minho couldn't help but feel so aroused.

"minho-yah... hugh... you feel so.. good.."

that was definetely, minho's last straw.

the younger went onto the bed, trampling gently over chan's hot body. he took off the covers to reveal the boy, only in his grey boxers. minho bit his lip, seeing the hard erected member through chan's boxers, his sleek thighs tempting the brunette.

the dark-haired older stirred awake, to see the brunette staring on top of him, minho's veined hands gripping his hips.

"minho..?"

"what dream did you have, hm, channie-hyung?" minho smiled, tilting his head as his face leaned closer.

"i- uhm..." chan stuttered, an obvious shade of red painting his skin, so red that you could see it in the dark.

minho groped chan's thighs open, hearing the elder gasp at the cold sensation of his milked skin being licked. the younger drew slicks of saliva, making the latter moan out, arching his back.

"oh, so loud for a hyung." minho teased, chan whining back. minho's tongue swirled carefully around chan's inner thighs, the victim pressing the back of his head into his pillow as his arch got stronger.

the older's member painfully throbbed through his grey boxers, minho immediately noticing it's desperate movements. he laughed and kissed chan's inner thighs, before pouncing on top of his body, tasting the lips he always craved for.

a spark of strawberry ran through minho's mouth, and it instantly became minho's favourite taste, his tongue exploring chan's mouth curiously as the latter let out a moan.

"god minho.. you absolute.. fucker.." chan mumbled out, a low growl.

"you love me though." minho smirked, making chan sit up, engaging another deep kiss.

!!

chan aligned his member against minho's rim, the younger groaning at the cold sense, his thighs shivering.

"come on, don't be shy." minho smirked, looking up at the older as he looked back in shyness. "what's wrong? can't fuck me- nngh~!" minho moaned out, his hands crumpling the bedsheets as chan slowly entered in him. the heavy tension of lust thickened as chan slowly pulled out 3/4 of his member, before slamming back into the younger, both making satisfied noises.

before then, chan slipped back inside him, keeping a firm grip on minho's plush thighs as he continued to thrust at a consistent speed. minho's head was thrown back of pleasurement.

"god.. you.. minho.." chan muttered between his groans, making minho smile.

"what? c-cat's got your tongue c-chan-ah?" the younger moaned, making it more of a tease as he grinded back onto chan's hips, minho's hands playing with his own nipples. it was just a simple turn on for the older.

"lee minho." chan growled, and suddenly thrusted at an inhumane pace, making minho let out a sweet squeal. it continued on then, with chan's fast, precise pounds and minho's endless cries of love.

!!

"god- how are you even a human?" minho grumbled, feeling the pain shock through his back. the younger whined and fell back onto the bed, not bothering to move one bit.

chan shrugged and smiled. "that's what you get for turning me on."