WET DREAMS (2)

★☆★

! : this is TOP CHAN and BOTTOM MINHO (sorry im a dumbass and did it other way round)

"chan-hyung, go to bed you imbecile." minho scoffed, seeing the older on his laptop with his headphones in. chan didn't seem to notice because of the headphones, so minho went over and grabbed his headphones, before running off into their shared bedroom.

"hey! minho-yah!" chan shouted, running after the boy as the brunette giggled in mischief. after chasing eachother around like tom and jerry, they both ended up on minho's bed, panting.

"let's go to sleep!" minho yelled, his body jumping upwards as if he wasn't just sprinting around the house. chan sighed and nodded, before getting ready for bed.

!!

it was midnight, and chan wasn't able to sleep, but his limbs were too lazy to move to his studio. so he just laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling in silence.

"nngh... chan-ah..." minho moaned, moving about in his bed. the older turrned to the younger, blushing from the, unique, sounds. "hugh~... god... haah..." the moans continued as minho's legs crossed over eachother, clenching his thighs.

"minho-yah...?" chan walked over to his bed, since it wasn't that far. he could see minho, well asleep, but he was talking. flushed face, brunetye streaks of hair and plump, perfect lips that shone under the moonlit room. chan couldn't help but feel so aroused.

"hyung... hugh... you feel so.. good.." that was definetely, chan's last straw.

the elder went onto the bed, trampling gently over minho's warm body. he took off the covers to reveal the boy, only in his grey boxers. chan bit his lip, seeing the hard erected member through minho's boxers, his sleek thighs which were stained of wetness, tempted the black haired.

the younger stirred awake, to see the older staring lustfully on top of him, chan's veined hands gripping his plush thighs.

"c-channie-hyung..?"

"what dream did you have, hm, min?" chan smirked, tilting his head as his face leaned closer, their lips nearly touching.

"i- uhm..." minho stuttered, an obvious shade of red painting his skin, so red that you could see it in the dark.

chan groped minho's thighs open, hearing the younger gasp at the cold feeling of his milked skin being tasted. the older drew slicks of saliva on minho's skin, making the latter moan out, arching his back.

"oh, so loud for a small kitty." chan teased, minho whining back. chan's tongue swirled carefully around minho's inner thighs, the victim pressing the back of his head into his pillow as his arch got stronger.

the brunette's member painfully throbbed through his grey boxers, chan immediately noticing it's desperate movements. he slightly laughed and kissed minho's inner thighs, before pouncing on top of his body, snacking on the lips he always craved for.

a rush of cinnamon ran through chan's mouth, and it quickly became chan's favourite taste, his tongue exploring chan's mouth curiously as the latter let out a moan.

"god chan-ah.. you absolute.. fucker.." minho mumbled out, blushing furiously.

"you love me though." chan smirked, making minho sit up, engaging another deep kiss.

!!

chan aligned his member against minho's rim, the younger groaning at the cold sense, his thighs shivering.

"oh? so submissive." chan smirked, looking up at the younger as he looked back in shyness.

minho moaned out, his hands crumpling the bedsheets as chan slowly entered in him.

"what's wrong, min?" chan teased, the heavy tension of lust thickening as chan slowly pulled out 3/4 of his hard member, before slamming back into the younger, both making satisfied noises.

before then, chan slipped back out of him, keeping a firm grip on minho's plush thighs as he continued to thrust at a consistent speed. minho's head was thrown back of pleasurement.

"hnghh!.." minho muttered between his groans, making chan lustfully smile.

"what? cat's got your tongue min?" the older groaned, making it more of a tease when the younger grinded back onto chan's hips, minho's hands playing with his own nipples. it was just a simple turn on for the older.

"lee minho." chan growled, and suddenly thrusted at an inhumane pace, making minho let out a sweet squeal. it continued on then, with chan's fast, precise pounds and minho's endless cries of love.

!!

"god- how are you even a human?" minho grumbled, feeling the pain shock through his back. the younger whined and fell back onto the bed, not bothering to move one bit.

chan shrugged and smiled. "that's what you get for turning me on."