Confronting the Past

Saniya's Pov

There's no way last night had to have been an illusion. Yeah, it's just a weird side effect of this weird place. But the room smells like him...and this definitely isn't the women's house. The room's a mess and the images of every position he had me in last night are still fresh in mind. They flash through with every inhale and refuse to leave with every exhale. My skin feels raw like it's been remade and my head's fuzzy like I took a whole bottle of Henny straight to the face. If this is an illusion it's a damn good one. But if it's not an illusion or a dream or some hyperrealistic fantasy then it means I told Carter I loved him.

I sit up from the bed in disbelief. My body is bare against the sheet. If last night's real me and Carter. No, I didn't just spread my legs for the dumpster boy like that, I didn't tell him all that embarrassing shit I couldn't have. Yeah, maybe I imagined it he's not even here. Who's to say this is even his house. But...if last night is real and me and Carter did it so many times then ...oh my god I could be pregnant. What the hell was I thinking last night? I'm not on birth control...he didn't have a condom...for god's sakes, he came inside me not once but multiple times. The entire time he kept saying weird shit but it's like my body refused to listen to me. I was there the entire time but I just gave in to him even though my brain was actively trying to talk sense into me.

I came after he slapped me. I moaned his name so loud I'm pretty sure everyone heard me. These houses are made out of everything but brick...everyone heard me moaning his name. Everyone heard me begging him to fuck me. Maybe if I go back to sleep and pretend like all this is an actual dream that I'll wake up in my penthouse apartment eight hundred million miles away from him. No, if this entire thing was a dream I would have woken up by now. He must have cast some kind of spell on me. Nope, this isn't real I refuse to believe it. But my pussy feels sore and my voice hurts. Even when I sang choir every day it never hurt this much...my throat is hot, it's a different kind of numbness.

Fuck this I've got to find that bastard I slide out from under the sheets and try to get up from the bed when a shock suddenly jolts through my entire body. My legs go limp as they make contact with the floor and I soon find myself falling onto the floor. Are my legs broken or something? I still feel them so they can't be. Did my entire body decide to stop listening to me since last night?

I try to get up but it feels like my legs are being weighed down by an invisible force. I find myself running my hands through my hair. What am I supposed to do now? I can't talk and I can't walk, not to mention I smell like sex. If my parents could see me now they'd probably roll over and die. They're prized Saniya on the floor naked like some common whore after a garbage boy has ruined her. I could hear the insults from a mile away. "Worthless Whore, Cheap Slut" and my personal favorite title they gave me"Table Scrap Eater."

I think if they saw me the notorious TSE right now they would...well there's a lot of things they would do if they saw half the things I've been up to lately. Fuck it that's not even the point anymore I just got to get up off the floor at least and find Carter's bastard ass. Maybe not seeing him would be better though. How could I face him again after moaning his name out into the air like that less than 24 hours ago...how can I see him with his cum still swirling around inside me. Nope, maybe I should just get up off the floor and get out of here fast before he does manage to see me.

The pain won't last long, all I have to do is actually stand up. This is what I tell myself as twenty minutes pass by and I'm still on the ground wincing out in pain. Carter might have actually broken my legs. I should've known when he pulled that monster-like thing out of his pants that that thing going anywhere near me let alone in me wasn't going to end well. And taking that for 9 rounds god. I almost dislocated my jaw trying to even fit half of it in my mouth. Has he just been walking around with that thing this entire time? No, I gotta stop thinking about it. About how it felt inside me, throbbing, and how I could see its imprint on my stomach bulging as it was inside.