M

Author POV|
------------------

"FELIX! I'm not trying to be rude but, please fucking focus on the dance! This is the 5th time! Either get it right.. Or fucking leave!"

Minho screamed at felix getting pissed off because it WAS the 5th time he messed up or stumbled on his feet. Felix was near tears. Minho then forgetting that they were making a dance video walked over to him and pushed him to the ground.

[Please remember that this story is fake!!]

Making felix fall on his butt hitting his head on a near cabnet. "Minho hyung!" Seungmin and jisung screamed at the same time. Minho was blinded with anger, he was so angry that you could probably see fire in his eyes.

"Minho!" Chan then yelled bringing minho back to reality. "I..." He only said and then he backed up and ran right to his room. "What the heck just happened?" Hyunjin said, running towards felix, helping him up.

~~~~~~~~~~~
With minho|
~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho ran right into his room closing and locking the door, slid down on his back sitting down, hugging his knees. Then shatering into tears. "Why do i do this... Is there something wrong with me..?" He then cried and thought about what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With the others|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have to continue even without minho or not." So thats what they did they did forget about what happened and posted it to STAY's. "A-Are we gonna go check on minho... i kinda feel bad.." Felix suggested.

They all nodded and went to his shared room with chan. They hear sobbing inside not to far away. Han then went toward the door and spoke. "My love... can you please unlock the door for us, we wanna talk about what happened."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Silence
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Click*
The door then unlocked and they all went inside to see minho.... nowhere.. "Hyung? Where are you?" Felix then shouted. Seungmin then went into minhos bedroom and shut the door, the others followed and saw seungmin hugging a crying minho.

They all went to go comfort the crying boy. "I-Im so sorry.... I didnt mean it...." , "We know love.." Jisung said kissing his(LeeKnow) head. "Its ok hyung.. I understand.." Felix said. Felix then hugged him. They then all group hugged minho and then continued on there day. Minho checked instagram, and saw some comments.

Bad comments.

1luv.feelbok.
---------------------
Leeknow is so mean! How could he push felix like that! Everybody who agrees
please comment on this! #LeeMinho #KYS #Westanfelix #IHATELEEKNOW
               111,000,000 Replies

        StrawMin!
         -----------------
              We hate LeeMinho! He f^cking sucks! #KYSLEEKNOW!

At this point leeKnow was crying again. STAY's hated him know. LeeKnow didn't know what to do now. He just kept scrolling through comments trying, and trying, to find someone who cares about him... He then looked at all of his social media looking at comments for someone to side with him... He couldn't find Anybody.... He was alone. No people in instagram, no people in facebook, No people anywhere. "I'm sorry..." LeeKnow cried and cried. He just kept seeing the hashtags, KYS or KYSLEEKNOW or just mean comments. "STAY's are right... i should kill myself... i don't deserve to be here anymore..." Minho was just thinking of ways to end his suffering.

Drowning, starving to death, dehydration, hanging, jumping, cutting, stabbing, car crash, train wreck, plain wreck, chocking, burning, plastic sergery, anything he could think of really. But he just didn't know which one to choose. There was just so many. So many death options. So many ways to leave this horrible place. All intrusive thoughts came rushing to his head.

He just wanted to...

Disapper

_______________
Jisung POV    |
--------------------

"Hyung! Do you know where minho is?" I asked his shared roommate. "Uhm no... Check with seungmin maybe, he's always with his best friend." I laugh and go search for seungmin. I find seungmin but no minho, butidoseeachangbin:D. "Seungmin, do you know where minho hyung is?" Seungmin turned around. "Uh no, i thought he was with you." I shake my head. I then leave but sneak a glimce of seungmin and changbin kissing. "Ahah take a picture for the road!" I then take a picture and run away.

"Where could minho be.." I then try and message him on instagram, but something caught my eye. Something horrible...

"Oh god.."

________________
Chan POV        |
----------------------

Han was making a good point, i havent seen minho all day. The last time i saw him was when we were comforting him. "It is wired though.."

_________________
Seungmin POV|
-----------------------

Me and changbin broke the kiss, i did wonder why han, out of all people was looking for his boyfriend. HIS BOYFRIEND!!!! "Darling? Are you ok?" My thoughts get caught off by changbin. "O-Oh don't worry about it! I-I'm fine..." Changbin nodded and held my hand. "Cause you do know that im here for you if you ever want to talk, ok?" I Smile and nod. "Words babe, I need words." , "Ok binnie hyung." , "Good." He then kissed me again.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finished! Just again please remember that this is a made up story! I just thought it up in my head! Anyways i hope y'all enjoyed! I'm sorry it was short. I really didn't know what else to write, because I REALLY wanted to leave you guys on a cliff hanger! So this is all i came up with. Again, really sorry for this being short and what not.

ANOTHER THING! I'm actully writing more of my minsung story, My Dear Solemate! SO please look forward to that! Thank you!

{Word count:922}

END