I

___________
Han POV|
---------------

How could STAY's say that!? Yes minho got angry... but thats only because he has trouble contolling his anger! Minho doesnt deserve this... I'm gonna go find him. I go find minho and see if he is ok. "Minho! Where are you!" I hear faint crying coming from a bathroom. I go inside to reveal minho with a sharp blade in his hand, pointing at his own hand. Tears ran down minho's face, his hair was all messy, his arms had red marks on them. "Minho stop!" He turned around his eyes widen.

"J-Jisung..." , "What are you doing!?"

Seungmin came in and replaced my hug. "H-Hyung! What are you doing!?" Seungmin was also crying. "Minho! Explain! Why were you gonna hurt yourself!?" , "I-I dont deserve to b-be here a-anymore... STAY's hate m-me..." Seungmin then looked at me confused. "Seungmin.. how about you give me some time with minho." Seungmin nodded and left. "Hannie.. l-let me die..." ,,I will not let you die! I love you to much! I dont want you to leave me! Please minho! Forget about STAY's! Please!,, Minho looked at his wrists, and his knee's. They were covered in blood and cuts. Minho then looked at his hand. "I'm not mean.." I look at him. "No, your not hyung, please.. forget about STAY's, forget about them!" He then started to cry again. "It hurts sungie! The hatred is painful.."

I look at him and lift his chin. I then kiss him. I pull away. "Hyung please stop.... your hurting me..." I grab the knife from minho's hand and throw it. "I love you hyung.. please dont do this because STAY's are being stupid." But that wasnt enough. He left the bathroom and went to his room.

______________
Minho POV|
------------------

I just want to die.. but i dont want to leave jisung and seungmin... You know what... I'll just starve myself.. it will be slow, but painful. So i can suffer. "Please... i dont want to be here-" ,,Minho! Its time to do a v-live!,, I hear channie hyung yelling. I pull down the sleeves of my hoodie, grabbing new pants to cover the blood stains. I go to the living room and sit down next to channie hyung. Everyone sat down on the couch. The v-live started.

I pulled out my phone reading the comments.

"Why is minho here? i'm suprised he hasnt killed himself."

"Seungmin in the building!!!!!!"

"Minho should just leave! Lixie baby is probably so mad!"

I put my phone down and whisper to chan. "R-read the comments.." Chan looked down at his phone.

_____________
Author POV|
------------------

Chan was reading the hate comments toward minho. He stood up and ended the v-live. "Chan? What happened?" ,,Minho has getting hate comments. So i had to end the live.,,

Everyone looked at minho.

Minho didnt look at anyone, he just looked down. "How about we go and eat.." Minho shook his head and went back to his room. He didnt come out, unless he went to the bathroom, or to take  shower.

He didnt eat, he barely slepted. He just didnt do anything. He just stayed in his room.

Eventually, jisung got tired of what minho was doing. He caught on. He went to minho's room and opened the door. "Hyung, why are you trying to starve yourself? Why are you trying to kill yourself when i told you no?" ,,I... please... i dont want to live, i want to die.. but im scared of leaving you and seungmin...,, 'Then don't kill yourself, we can get through this together, me, seungmin, and the others will defend you from STAY's"

Minho smiled and nodded. "I love you minho, and i will keep telling you that until you understand." Minho chuckled at jisungs words. "I-I love you too.." , "Now, do you promiss to stop trying to kill yourself?" Minho stayed silent. "M-mhm.." Jisung smiled and kissed him. But what jisung didnt know was that minho lied straight to his face.

It was time for another dance tutorial thing. everyone was doing fine, everything was going smoothly, until seungmin messed an "Important" step. Of course minho saw.

Now you think, because seungmin was minho's best friend he wouldnt get angry. He would forget about it because it was seungmin.

NOPE

Minho looked at seungmin and went closer to him. "H-hyung, im sorry i didnt mean to do mess up." Minho didn't listen, instead he smacked seungmin in the face. "Kim fucking seungmin, how could you mess up this easy fucking step? ITS NOT THAT HARD, YOU DUMB SHIT!" He then, instead of smacking seungmin, he punched him in the face.

It was so hard, you could hear something crack. "OW!" Seungmin screamed in pain, covering his face. "Please, stop being so fucking weak!" Seungmin rushed out of the room, followed by changbin, and jeongin. Minho had snapped.

Jisung rushed over to his side. "Minho, calm down! Your getting out of control! Minho, love! Anger issue! Minho please calm down!" Jisung tried to calm minho down, minho was fucking pissed. Minho didnt relized that he punched and smacked his best friend.

<With seungmin, changbin, and jeongin>

"I CAN'T FEEL MY NOES!" Seungmin was freaking out. Changbin was trying to calm him down, jeongin was calling the hospital. "Dear, its ok! calm your breathing, your breathing to hard." Seungmin tried to do what his boyfriend suggested.

"I CAN'T! IT HURTS" Seungmin cried even harder. Changbin tried to stop the bleeding coming from his noes. "The ambulance should be here soon." , "Good.''

Soon the ambulance came and checked on seungmins noes. "Yep, its broken. I suggest you put some ice on it. If it keeps hurting for 3 weeks, then go straight to the hospital." They all nodded. And the guy then left.

"W-what has gotten into minho.. it was an accident.." , "I know baby... but you have to remember that minho has trouble controling his anger issue's" Seungmin nodded and huged both jeongin and changbin.

<Back with jisung and minho>

Jisung was holding minho by the shoulders. Trying to calm him down. But it still wasnt working. First it was felix, and now seungmin.

But what jisung didnt excpect was....
___________________________________________________

{Word count:1054}

{END of part}