Chapter 7 - Friend advice

Not easy to argue with a hormonal wife, mas tumindi pa yata ang pagkamuhi niya sakin ngayon, I thought okay na kami ayos lang ang relasyon namin bilang mag asawa pero di ko naman inaasahan na biglang bubundol sakin ang mga sinabi niya.

Fuck! I have high hopes that she crushed down!

And it is freakin' hurt to the bone, I order another liquor and drunk it on the bottle in one go hindi ko nalang pinansin ang mga babaeng lumalapit sakin I don't want them to touch me or talk to me, I just want my wife to talk to me tenderly like when she's not in that attitude.

She's sweet and kind loving wife a perfect housewife I have nothing more to say but when it comes to her attitude now I think she was like a time bomb that anytime we argue or just a tiny bit of something or somewhat happen she immidiately blow up like the fucking explosive device.

"What do we have here, lumulubog ang barko natin, a?"

"Hahaha, you look like a wreck ship at the bottom of the pacific ocean."

"More like a titanic na binangga ang ice berge."

"Shut up!" tinungga ko muli ang bote at walang paki alam sa kanila na umupo agad katabi ko paikot sakin.

"Chris, hindi ba magagalit asawa mo niyan dahil andito ka?"

"My wife trusted me with this," pinakita ni Chris ang camera na my flash on na nakatapat ngayon sakin na halos masilaw ako sa liwanag.

"Damn it! Turn that fuck off," saway ko sinalag ang liwanag gamit ang kamay ko.

"You look wasted."

"Ugly."

"You shut up moron!"

I can't think straight right now or maybe I was too drunk that I couldn't talk anymore but drink more.

"Pare, wala namang namamatay kung itatry mo ulit ligawan ang asawa mo."

"I try but she hated me."

"It's doesn't matter how she hate you the good thing is she's still allowing you, c'mon men your a pro pag dating sa ligawan diba?"

"Nice one Chris, maglulugmok pa yan diyan."

"Shut up!"

"And damn, you sounds like a professional lady heart breaker."

"Dennis, isa pa! Mas malala ka nga sating tatlo."

"So what? I'm not tied and never will be."

"Ansakit mo sa ulo Dennis, and you! stop being hypocrite for god sake, kung ako sayo uuwi na ako."

I look at my two friends with serious expression, he's right I need to go and forget about this and maybe by tomorrow would be something clear, i hope it would be.

"I'm leaving."

"Well thank you for the shitty advice Damien."

"Fuck you."

Tinawanan lang nila ako kaya naman napailing nalang akong tumakbo papunta sa kotse ko't pinaharurut iyon patungo kung saan naroroon ngayon ang asawa ko.

Pakarating ko'y ipipihit ko na sana ang pinto pero lock ito kaya naman hinalungkat ko sa bulsa ko ang spare key na binigay sakin ni Juanita, nang makuha ko ay agad kong binuksan ang pintuan upang tumambad saakin ang dalawang maleta at ang asawa kung umiiyak.

"Georgina."

"What are you doing here, your not suppose to be here now!"

She's not herself just by looking at her right now, I would be in shock if she's gonna shout her lungs out right infront of my face, wala na ang dating mahinhing babaeng naging asawa ko pero it made me realize that no one's perfect and she's the first example of my life and made me realize that her attitude right now, is making me more inlove to her and much attracted much more that I want to be with her more just all about her, all I can read is her demure and perfect appearance when were dating before but now my heart's can't stop beating from the woman infront of me.

"Damien!"

"W-what?"

"Are you listening to me, we're done! look at me I am not perfect wife for you."

"Georgina, all about you and all the things your into o kahit matanda kana o maputi na buhok mo tanggap ko because your my wife I want to forever until death do us part kahit yun nalang george wag mo lang akong iwan ulit because it's so fucking hard to me when your not at my side."

"Liar."

She roared but I won't back down, niminsan hindi ako naging unfaithful sakanya why she's like that, she never understand me.

"Why can't you believe me by your self ask me what's bugging you to leave me."

"Because you hate me too."

"I can't hate you wife because your the one who thinks that, I love you I care for you because your Georgina, my one and only wife."

"No, stop! you hate me because I'm pregnant wala na ang dating George mo wala na ang maganda't sexy mo na asawa why are you still here, I'm so ugly and what do people say about you kung nasa tabi mo ako how pathetic of me to be your wife."

"I don't care about how ugly you are, you're my wife that's it,"

Malalaking hakbang ko siyang pinuntahan at niyakap.

"I don't care what people say kung anong klaseng babae ang pinakasalan ko and I don't fucking care all of that shits!"

"Damien-"

"Wife kung ito lang ang gagawin ko para hindi kana umalis sa piling ko gagawin ko kahit pa mamatay ako ngayon."

"Hey! Don't say that."

"Wife, you are you from the moment we've meet and from the day we got married up until now, I saw you beautiful and most outstanding woman of my life."

"Your making me cry even more you asshole," She hug me back that made me smile and sainted it gives me satisfaction that my wife give up from leaving me again well from now pero hindi ko na iyon hahayaan pa dahil kahit paulit ulit itong mangyari I would do everything I can for her to stay by my side.

I kissed her forehead and look at her face to see she fell asleep I smile bago ko siya kargahin papuntang kwarto at ihiga sa kama.

I think I'm not drunk anymore so I fetch my phone to call someone dahil kailangan ko ng kunin ang asawa ko dito.

to be continued...