Chapter 25 - Plane Crash

I'm currently finishing up the remaining paper when Juanita suddenly barged in my house with his luggage bag with back pack on his back.

"Ready to go?" tanong niya pero tiningnan ko lang siya mula ulo hanggang paa.

"Wala kang sinabi na sasama ka pala," saying those words I saw Juanita became serious.

"Sir, sasama ako!" He beg but I just shake my head sign as a no, His giving me a look like a dog but It is still a no for me.

"You are my secretary John Loid, you do my work and I'll double your salary," I said in finishing tone.

"Talaga? Sarap naman niyan," hindi ko nalang siya pinansin at pinagpatuloy ko nalamang ang pag iimpake ng pasalubong sa dalawa kong anak.

Ansarap sa pakiramdam na may natatawag na akong anak, kahit pa noon lagi kong sinasabi kay Georgina na ayoko pa, pero iba talaga ang impact ng dalawa kong anak sakin.

It was like love that floats you in happiness, and it makes me smile everytime, when I am with my twins I'm so complete and the way they smile, It's so fantastic.

"Sir, ikamusta mo nalang ako kay Georgina," I just used my hand and wave him goodbye then hearing him laugh before he close the door of my room.

I am currently looking at my phone, trying to make a call but never touch the call button, I want to surprise them but I can't leave this feeling of instinct that somethings gonna happen.

I just sigh and keep the phone on my pocket, and then walk up the stairs of the plane.

Kakaupo ko palang ng upuan ng may maramdaman akong parang may kung anong bagay sa may ilalim ng kinauupuan ko.

My feet caught it by accident, I frown and look what is it, I saw some crumpled paper, hindi ko sana ito papansinin ng makita kong liparin ito papunta sa may paa ko, kinuha ko nalang ito, curious on what inside of it.

I hear the pilot of the plane announcement, we where gonna go up in the sky now, but my attention focused on the paper in my hands.

"Ti ucciderò Mendoza per la vita di mia figlia."

(I will kill you Mendoza for the life of my daughter."

I just crumpled it back, I feel my phone vibrate for me to notice it was a message from my secretary.

[Secretary Juanita/JohnLoid: Sir, Don Tiago's daughter is dead, Cause of it; Murder and the crime scene predect it was a suicidal and the police currently investigating it for further investigation.]

Closing my phone after reading it and just like that, I pinch my nose to releave my stress right now, again this is another problem to me.

I taught It's all done, I never taught he's taking revenge because of what I did with that shitty contract!

Why I even trust people like them, fuck I should keep my eyes open before someone will kill me.

Looking everywhere but fond no one suspicious, fetching my laptop and began to type.

Dapat masiguro ko munang matatapos ko ang problemang ito dahil malamang pagagalitan ako ni Georgina or worse hindi niya ako pakasalan dahil nga dito. I know I have a lot of stuff hiding to George but I don't want her to know that thing.

She'll hate me even more kapag nalaman niyang hindi lang ako isang business man.

Or worse she'll hide the twins away from me, and I don't want that to happen, hell! I'll die if they leave me again.

[You are now Connected to Aragon]

"Kris" tumikhim ako at inayos ang upo at titig na titig pa rin sa laptop ko, inaanalyze ng computer kung nasaan ako at senisend nito sa taong kausap ko ngyon.

["Wh're you?"] I here him muffled some words that I don't quite understand pero alam kong mukhang kakagising lang nito based on his voice.

"Your cousin's husband, Mendoza." I cooly said then I heard some crashing sound and an ear pitching shout, that I almost throw my earpiece out of my freaking ear.

"Argh!" I search my ears using my little finger if ever theres any blood leak, I just sigh when it has none. And then I put the earpiece again to hear him cussing malicious words that every gay person say.

["What the hell, You almost give me a heart attack, and almost collapse the fuck out, Paano mo ako nahanap!?"] I heard some crashing sounds of something and a loud tud before a military wokitoki was heard.

{"Captain Aragon, this is 5025 eagle eye-over"}

"Shit! Aragon find me!" and then the line cut off by the american navy.

"Fuck!" Ilang oras palang kaming nasa ere ng biglang naramdaman kung umaga ang eroplanong sinasakyan ko.

At biglang nagwarning alert ang piloto at halos hindi ako nakagalaw mula sa kinauupuan ko.

I was alone inside this private plane of mine, together with the aviator who professionaly hired to drive me to the philippines, I don't even know what happen to him indside the cockpit but all I know is I need to get out of here.

And then instinctly putting my self sideways, gripping step by step thru the emergency door of this fucking plane.

Stepping fast and grabbing some emergency parachute on the left corner of the emergency door, twisting it open before immidiately jump out, welcoming by the strong wind, feeling the ranging adrenaline-pumping freefall.

Deciding myself that I need to survive this, picturing the three important persons of my life while breathing uncomfortble on unforgiving air.

See'ing  dozens of miles on each direction, from the east, down to the vast expanse of the Atlantic Ocean.

"Fuck!" I can't even hear myself.

The adrenaline-pumping free falling, I'm experiencing right the fuck now, a brief feeling of falling for a few seconds after I leave the crashing down plane with one of it's wing is already gone and It's falling down fast and with such loud cry of booming sound It crashed on the forest of tress on the unknown island.

That I did not even know where I am now.

I feel my body is also speeding up to reach terminal velocity, which is roughly 120 miles per hour I think, and I began to pull the parachute, As the parachute begins to unfurl above my head, my body's naturally been on transition from being in a belly-down fucking freefall position to a vertical position where my legs are dangling from the underside of the harness.

I feel safe unlike earlier, Instead of falling and hearing the loud whoosh of wind rushing past, I fell and floating quietly down.

Finally I touch the ground, looking where the plane has crashed is all I need to check if it has something that's not been burned by the explosion.

Removing the parachute while walking where the crashed plane is, and looking my now current sorroundings.

"I need to camp," baka bukas pa ako mahanap ni Aragon, for the meantime i need to tend my self, remembering what my boyscouting from the past when I was on gradeschool , would be this useful now.

Naiiling nalang akong tumakbo sa di kalayuang nasusunog na eroplano na wasak wasak na at saka naghanap ng pwede ko pang mapakinabangan para sa gabing papalapit.

to be continued...