Chapter 38 - Leaving me again

Kabababa palamang namin sa aming sasakyan ng makarinig kami na parang may tumunog na kung ano sa ilalim nito, I was just putting out our luggage and giving it to the bellboy of the hotel where we gonna stay.

I taught maybe it was just my imagination when my phone rang out of my pocket, to see Aragon's sent me a files, I stay on the car for a moment to read what documents inside the files.

Reading it one by one, and my eyebrows been one. I read who really the sundress woman is, It's Amera all along, she just change her face with plastik surgery, looking at the pictures of her and the three other pics of guys.

I saw the picture of Don tiago's daughter, disguising herself as a guy. And the two more is I don't know, napamura ako at nahilot ang sintido ko ngunit bago pa man ako makaalis ng kotse ay narinig ko ulit na tumunog ito. Tunog na parang alarm clock pero kakaiba na haloa gusto ko itong tingan upang malaman kung ano ito.

Yumukod ako sa ilalim ng kotse pero bigla ring mapaatras ng makita kong may kulay pula itong nagbiblink. Then immidiately stud up and run to where my family is, quickly fetching my phone on my pocket to make a call.

"Seirvun, track my phone and call Aragon now!"

["Your not my boss, Mendoza!"] namatay ang tawag pero mabilis naman kaagad akong nakatanggap ng mensahe mula sa kanya't kay Aragon.

When I fond my family, kinausap ko kaagad si Georgina na kaagad namang nakinig sakin. I talk her about our situation right now but she just look at me in confussion and ask me.

"Who really are you Damien? I thought you where just a CEO of your family bussiness, why tell me this now?"

"Lo so, amore mio, ma non posso ancora dirtelo." (I know my love, I just can't say it to you yet.)

"If you don't tell me now, I might gonna leave you for making me like a fool again, hindi ako manghuhula Damien."

"Mi dispiace, te lo dico mentre vado, but for now we gotta go." (I'm sorry, I tell you on the way-)

Kaagad kaming umalis sa hotel lulan ng taxi, what do you expect wala kami sa italy para makauwi kaagad sa bahay. Just fuck, my surprise for my wife turn into this, knowing that she's going to have her birthday tomorrow.

I never knew this would happen, dapat inasikaso ko na yung problemang naiwan kay Don Tiago and nw what?

"Shit," mura ko ng may makita akong kahina hinala sa may daan kaya naman pinapabilisan ko pa ang taxi sa Driver, hanggang sa makarating kami sa isa pang hotel.

Nang makapasok sa loob ay nakarinig nalamang kami ng nakakabinging pagsabog. The twins cried specially my wife who has horrified reaction after that booming sound some ambulance, police and fire fighters cars was heard the entire street. And one thing that I taught to all of this, someone want me dead and I know who it is. Grabbing my phone to make a call again.

After the call, I saw the twins calm down and already asleep but Georgina's not, she's sitting on the sofa patiently waiting.

I guess she's waiting for me to say something, to explain what I've been hiding all along. Stepping forward for her to look at me, her eyes full of questions and emotions that I couldn't name.

"Mi dispiace amore mio," (I'm sorry my love)

"That's not I wanted to hear from you, Damien." she's using some authority, demanding me that she wanted word for word. I sigh and came closer to her, I took her hand and kiss them before explaining everything to her. Tama si Denny at Mama, dapat sinabi ko na sa kanya noon pa ito.

The secret behind me, behind this Ceo image that I've been covering up all alone, my real self that I don't want Georgina to see and to know but here I am. Telling all I have been keeping to her.

"I'm a legal Ceo but before I became one, I've been a Mafia lord."

"Wh-at?" she was surprised but I keep my hand low, looking at her in the eyes.

"I'm elligally having some transaction below that is why some of that chasing me, I taught after that retirement below is already approved but eventually here they are and now nadamay pa kayo."

I did not know what to say when she's giving me a look of dissaproval. She just step back away from me.

"George-"

Umiling siya sakin, and stop me from stepping forward to her, inkangat niya sakin ang kamay niya hudyat na dito lamang ako sa kinatatayuan ko, hanggang sa malayo na nga ang agwat namin sa isa't isa.

"You promise me na tatapusin mo ang problema mo dito sa Italy bago mo kami kunin sa pilipinas, but you broke it and now malaman laman ko na isa ka palang ex-mafia?" I saw a tear fell down on her cheek, so I step forward but she just point at me.

"Stay the fucking there! Nagsinungaling ka nanaman! Let us leave again, Damien."

"George, please!"

"No, Damien. How do I supposed to process that! Weather you like it or not, aalis kami."

She declared, hinawakan ko ang braso niya dahilan para tumingin siya sakin ng masama.

"Get off," she coldly said, my heart sunk and my breathing becomes hard, I couldn't even swallow the lump stuck on my throat right now.

"George please, don't do this to me." Pero imbis agawin niya ang kanyang kamay sakin ay nabigla ako ng bigla niya akong yakapin.

"I'm sorry, please. Don't cry Damien. I know its hurt but I'm sorry. Please let us leave." Pinunasan niya ang mga luha kong naglaglagan sa aking pisngi gamit ang kamay niya.

"I love you Damien, if you love me too. Please let us leave you, once again."

to be continued...

Author's Note: I know ayaw niyo ng ganitong scene pero ganun talaga e. (⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ abangan niyo nalang po ang next chapter ୧⁠(⁠ ⁠˵⁠ ⁠°⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠°⁠ ⁠˵⁠ ⁠)⁠୨