16

**Sorry for any mistakes**

*Present  day, day after Riyah's bday*

~Sariyah Moore~

I groaned as i rolled over in the bed with a massive headache already pounding my head.

A bitch was too turnt last night.

I squint my eyes and looked around the bright room, no sight of Kamari no where.

I got out the bed Slowly trynna regain my consciousness and balance. I slowly walked to the bathroom and used it afterwards, i took a shower and did my morning routine.

I looked dead as da fuck lmao, yea last night was for the books.

I slipped on some black biker shorts and a slightly large white t-shirt with my yeezy slides. I walked out the room and walked towards where the music was coming from.

"And the beast has awakened" Lorenzo clapped with a goofy smile on his face.

I smiled and flipped him off.

Bitch.

"Yall up early, and why this music so fucking loud" i mumbled and they all started laughing.

"Nah yo ass still fucked up from last night lil bit, here eat this" Kamari smirked as he handed me plate filled with waffles, bacon, eggs, and sausage.

Ugh i love when my bestie cook.

I moaned as i bit into the sausage. "Where my sister at?" I mugged Jay and he shook his head laughing.
"Layed dat ass out, she ain't waking up no time soon" Jay smirked as Lorenzo dapped him up.

They irk my nerves.

"Mhm okay Jay, lemme find something else out that's yo ass" I playfully squinted my eyes at him and he just laughed.

Bitch.

"So what we got going today" Jay asked me and all three of them looked at me.

I finished up eating my bacon and shrugged.

"Well i know for sure we going out to eat later on tonight so yall funky asses better wash ya asses and dress nice" i told them with a slight frown cause if you don't tell these niggas how to dress, then they gone dress how ever.

"Man yo bald headed ass always trynna hoe us like we not them niggas and like we really some musty ass niggas knowing we take care of ourselves" Lorenzo mugged me and i mugged him back.

"Nah for real fat ma you really be on a nigga ass for none" Kamari co-signed and i looked over at him with the same mug on my face.

"Yea cause ion want no funky musty muthafuckas around me" i shrugged and they all smacked they lips.
"Shutcho ass up" Kamari softly pushed my shoulder and i rolled my eyes finishing up my food, throwing my plate away.