17

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 2K  GOING ON 3K!!!!!!!  UGH ! Yall don't understand how much yall support means DEADASS. Cause i  was really about to give up and delete this whole book, BUT NOPE! YALL CAME IN CLUTCH SO THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Jayvon Kingston~

"So you rather be out with yo girl celebrating her sister birthday instead of spend time with yo son" Kesha yelled over the phone and i massaged my forehead feeling stressed.

"Hell nah stop allat shit right now, you know i spend all the time with my son. What ever the problem is or what ever he needs IM THERE for my son.

Just cause i wanted to get away for 2 days all of sudden ion spend time with my son!? But everytime yo ass just drop him off at my house while you go on trips for ion know how long im father of the year huh" i scuffed out as i kept massaging my forehead, but tensed up instantly calming down when i felt Mara's hands massaging my shoulders.

"And I love my son to death, i have no problem watching him and taking care of him cause he's my son" i said calmly trying my hardest not to spazz on her.

"HE'S MY SON TOO JAYVON, whatchu saying im a bad mother or something, like ion take care of my child!!?" She yelled once again making me cringe at her annoying voice.

I smacked my lips, "bruh see thats not even what im saying, yo ass not even hearing me bro".

"Oh what the fuck ever Jayvon, like i said earlier i need you keep him for the week i've got business to care of" she rushed out to me and i rolled my eyes groaning.

"How you know i aint have plans huh Kesha?" I spoke into the phone as Mara kept massaging my shoulders.

"Well im sorry Jayvon, but i need you to watch him cause my mama and sisters can't watch him" she said with an attitude.
"Yea ight, make sure my son ready, ion need you to pack shit but a diaper bag" i stated and hung up before she could say anything.

"You good" Mara asked lightly kissing behind my right ear.

"Yea im good, just wish the mother of my child wasn't acting the way she was" i confessed rubbing my waves.

"Well all you can do is hope things get better and that you two can grow a better co-parenting relationship for your son. Just give it time baby" she sighed out and i slowly nodded taking in what she said.