16.Classmate, let's learn about Tom Su 1.16

How can I rest assured without him watching from now on.

But now I am more angry.

He doesn't know how to take care of himself.

It is necessary to educate and educate well, so as not to turn the world upside down one day.

Luo Mio rubbed his arms indiscriminately, it was so cold.

He didn't pay attention to what was said on the phone, trying hard to control Y Wang who wanted to turn around and run away.

Boom~~~ It's not that my side is too weak, it's that the hero is too strong.

Murderous.

It was all directed at him, it was really difficult for people to survive.

With a sullen face, Luo Mi looked at a group of people who were leaning forward and backward with laughter,
as if gloating at their misfortune, and really wanted to step forward and give them a paw.

But.

He couldn't beat them, which was embarrassing.

Heartbroken o(╥﹏╥)o

Glancing at them sadly, he muttered, "Forget about laughing at them."

"Pfft..." Wen Ran, who was standing next to him, couldn't hold back his laughter.

He didn't expect that he would be so...

So cute.

The previous hatred and resentment towards him were a bit unbearable.

With such a childish temper, counting as helping him twice, it really makes me want to be so angry.

Luo Mi looked quietly at the protagonist Shou, and said in a resentful tone:
"What are you laughing at?"

Wen Ran quickly shook his head, his expression returned to the original,
"I'm not laughing at anything."

The malice in his eyes faded at this moment.

Luo Mi raised his chin, and snorted coldly thinking he was very arrogant:
"Heh, a fickle man."

Turning his head away, he didn't pay attention to the protagonist's acceptance.

I didn't see his complexion soften for a moment.

It was just that the director of teaching who came in a hurry made him gloomy.

He wanted to pull Luo Mio's sleeve and say something,
but before he could move, Luo Mio took the lead.

"Teacher, you are here, it's them, it's them who bully their classmates."

Seeing the figure of the dean, Luo Mi shouted happily.

Pointing to the dozen or so men and women standing opposite, he continued to complain unceremoniously.

"Teacher, you have to make the decision for this classmate. Look, these injured people are already skinny, and they bully the weak so cruelly."

Dean:"..."

The thin and weak Wen Ran: "..."

Suddenly, I feel like I can't answer the phone.

The air was inexplicably still.

Luo Mi blinked in a daze, with a dazed expression on his face.

"What's wrong? Am I wrong?"

Wen Ran coughed twice, and explained in a low voice:
"Ahem...I'm not weak."

He looks thin, but he is very fleshy when undressed.

Luo Mi was stunned for a moment before suddenly realizing,
"It's roar, I almost forgot, you are so heavy."

Wen Ran: "!!"

Heavy?

Still so heavy?

Seeing that his expression was not right,
Luo Mi thought he was sad, so he patted his shoulder for fear, and comforted him as if he had come here.

"Don't feel inferior. It's not your fault. It's all because the food is too delicious. Sooner or later we will get rid of this little goblin."

Make a fist angrily to show determination.

But...

Involuntarily rubbed his belly.

Hungry QAQ

The energetic little face instantly dimmed.

Glanced secretly not far away, the hero said earlier that he was going to buy food for him.

Yes or no...

Swallowed quietly, feeling even hungrier, what should I do?

Wen Ran was defeated by him.

All the negative emotions that had accumulated were drained away in an instant like a splash of water.

He really, never saw anyone like this.

make people, make people...

Want to beat him, but can't do it.

Extremely helpless.

Luo Mio was not in the mood to care about Wen Ran's thoughts,
he was conscientiously peeking at the bag in Zong Yujin's...hand.

Green eyes.