27.Classmate, let's know about Tom Su 1.27

Who is thinking about him again?

Quietly turned around and glanced at the people following him, except for Bai,
it was Bai, there was nothing strange and superfluous.

Just now he had finished reading the information on how to unlock the golden finger.

Because his level is really low now, so there is only fur.

That is to say, you can only see people whose luck color is white.

White, on the other hand, is the most common, and there is no threat.

A little gold depends on luck, let alone purple,
which cannot be snooped on, unless the other party has something to do with him.

But if it is black itself, it will be seen through in minutes.

It's a pity that so far, he has never encountered black luck.

Even Wang Chang and others were all white at first.

Later, he stepped in and inspired luck, which turned it into black.

After he indirectly helped solve the problem, he returned to white.

It can be seen from this that what this group of people said earlier is true, and they didn't want to play tricks.

Very good very good.

I have done so much for the dead ghosts, so I don't have to worry about skipping classes or playing truant in the future.

Hee hee (#^.^#)

Wang Chang and the others all trembled, looking left and right, not quite understanding what was causing the sudden chill on their bodies.

"It looks good here, let's go, here it is."

The clear and clear male voice attracted the attention of those who were passing by.

They all looked at it.

The only authentic Michelin hotel chain in China, Lafayette, is not available in every place.

So far, there are only three in the country.

Not to mention the extremely high consumption, it is not necessarily possible to have a position with money.

Wang Chang and the others had to admire Luo Mio, a poor man, who was chosen to be the top one in the first election, and had a good eye.

But...

Looking at the high-end and elegant door in front of him, he made a difficult decision.

From what they said, all of them have good family backgrounds, especially Wang Chang.

The youngest son of the deputy mayor's family.

But it's useless.

There are still places he can't go, just like there are people he can't afford to offend.

Let alone others.

Looking worriedly at Luo Mi who was eager to go inside, he opened and closed his mouth, and couldn't help opening and closing it again.

Back and forth.

I couldn't find a more euphemistic way to say it.

Together, the last few people stretched out their evil claws extremely quickly and pushed Wang Chang out.

Wang Chang's body was a bit...strong, and the strength of the group of people was not well controlled.

Wang Chang himself was unconscious, and struck with great force, staggered a few times, and hit Lafayette's gate.

"..." The mischievous people were dumbfounded for a moment, and then they looked up at the sky and the ground,

but they didn't look at Wang Chang who was a bit miserable.

Luo Mio was also frightened by this scene, stopped and looked at Wang Chang suspiciously.

"Well, are you okay?"

Seeing the other party standing still, he shook his head in embarrassment before preaching with a sad face.

"Even if you like this place very much, you can't be so reckless. What if you hurt yourself? What's more, this store is here, and you can't run away. What's the rush?"

"Don't be like this in the future, you know, it's just a meal, as for you, the body is the most important thing."

system:'...'

I don't know who it is, but for the sake of food, he became a sheep with the hero.

Luo Mio: Anyway, it's not me, I don't recognize it!

Wang Chang's complexion was astringent, and his heart was tangled.

Especially when I received the eye gestures from the unjust friends, I was even more heartbroken.

But I had to bite the bullet and say, "Boss, why don't we change places?"

"Ah? Why?" Luo Mi was a little confused,
"Don't you like this place very much? I think it's not bad here."

Wang Chang's face twitched, and he seriously suspected that the boss he just recognized was mentally retarded.