31.Classmate, let's learn about Tom Su 1.31

"disaster?"

"Yes."
Luo Mi focused all his attention on the female supporting role, but he didn't realize that the voice of the person who answered was wrong.

He also explained enthusiastically:
"It's almost the kind of family that wants to be destroyed."

He's not telling lies, as far as Yin Siqi's black luck is concerned, if she doesn't handle it well, she will die.

Even if it is handled well, the family will be ruined.

As for how to break the law, it's hard to say.

"Of course, if you are willing to spend money to eliminate disasters, it is not impossible to have a chance."

Extra meaning, give money, I will help you.

Luo Mio, who turned into a small money fan, would never let go of any opportunity to make money.

Especially a big one like this, which can knock a lot of money! household! people! Home!

He likes it even more.

"It's funny. How could a liar dare to lie to Miss Ben? I'm so impatient."

Yin Siqi got angry, and instinctively ignored the questioner, and wanted to kill Luo Mio.

Without paying attention to the occasion, she opened her mouth and said.

"You guys, arrest him and put him in prison. I want him to suffer so much that life is worse than death."

The policeman who was summoned by her frowned, wanted to say something, but didn't know how to say it.

We know this young lady very well, the daughter of the mayor's family.

Domineering and reckless.

If one doesn't like it, she will bully others.

Needless to say, they also knew this time, it must be her young lady who has lost her temper again.

But even if they knew, they couldn't help it.

The official level crushes people to death.

But they didn't listen to her order and just went up to arrest people.

Not to mention that I feel uncomfortable, but to say that there are onlookers under the large crowd.

As the embodiment of justice, they would be so stupid unless they dig their own graves.

And they don't want to ruin the reputation of the police group because of themselves.

Not all colleagues will be unlucky enough to encounter such a situation of bullying and not daring to resist.

Why.

Silently sympathize with the bullied person.

The leading policeman took two steps forward, trying not to speak so bluntly.

"Miss Yin, your request is not reasonable. We still need to investigate the development of the matter. We will wait until the results come out..."

"Reasonable? Investigation? Result? What this lady said is reasonable. What this lady said still needs to be investigated. Are you blind? Don't you know who this lady is?"

Before the policeman could finish his sentence,
Yin Siqi interrupted him furiously.

I have been used to being arrogant since childhood, who doesn't follow her in everything?

Today, it has been deflated in a row, and it is already on the verge of breaking out.

Now it is even more stabbed all over, whoever touches it will stab him.

After taking the last sip of milk tea,
Luo Mi moved to the side to avoid the other party's sight.

I sigh in my heart.

Unexpectedly,
his little brother turned out to be Crow's Mouth, and it hit the mark.

So miserable.

Is it really necessary to invite parents now?

Then Miss Yin and the mayor are really going to quit.

His family's parents are very protective of the calf, knowing that the other party bullied him so much, they are afraid that they will attack him with a gun.

To be honest, he could already foresee that his low-key career was about to explode.

He glared at the person behind him depressedly, blaming the younger brother for his dark mouth.

Wang Chang, who was stared at for no reason, didn't feel anything at all, and looked at the other side of Luo Mio with an excited expression.

Sure enough, he is following the boss and has a future!

Luo Mi, who didn't know why Wang Chang was suddenly excited,
looked at him for two seconds, and said quietly, "I regret it now."

"Ah?" Wang Chang was taken aback, and subconsciously asked, "What do you regret?"

After being silent for a while, Luo Mio said: "...Speak out, you may get hurt."