Apples and Kisses

A lot has happened in the past two days. Way too much for me to handle. Something else has happened today: Fluttershy invited me over to her house and gave me her number. I was kind of afraid. Her whole family were probably Flutterbats or whatever her species is called. Would they want to taste me too? Wow that sounded dirty.

Fluttershy has described my blood as different and unique. What does that even mean? She's tasted blood before? Maybe it's just my blood type... She also likes apples. How would she feel about Applejack? Applejack works on a farm with her family and smells like apples all the time. She also has the same blood type as me. I'd hate to be Applejack when Fluttershy meets her.

My phone vibrated and made three 'ding' noises. A text message from Fluttershy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you gonna come or what? Bring your friends. I wanna meet them.

-Fluttershy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I replied to her text quickly. Perfect timing, Fluttershy. Why the hell is her name even Fluttershy? There is nothing shy about her except for when she's at school.

The 'ding' noises came back a minute later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Olay? You mean okay?

-Fluttershy

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuck. Autocorrect. At least she understood what I meant. I called Rarity, Pinkie, Twilight, and Applejack. Hopefully Applejack won't smell like apples...

~~~~

I knocked on the door, my hands shaking for some reason.

"So why'd ya bring us here?" Applejack crossed her arms across her chest.

"Because I want you to meet Fluttershy," I deadpanned. It was silent for about five seconds before Pinkie openly said,

"Is she hot?" I choked on air. Thankfully, Fluttershy opened the door to invite us in before I could die. I might of overreacted.

"It's nice meeting you. I'm Fluttershy, and you all are?" She greeted them with a kind smile.

They introduced themselves and became quick friends. Maybe Fluttershy's what we were missing. Later on, everyone had became quite comfortable with talking to each other and sharing stories that seemed to amuse them.

Fluttershy dragged me off into her parents' kitchen.

"Dash. I like your friend. Applejack, I think is her name." Called it! Wait no I'm not sharing Fluttershy. Way to sound like a creep.

 "Not like that," She cleared her throat. "I mean her scent. It's very nice and her blood... It's almost like yours. Not quite as unique though. Yours is different... Better."

"Uh... Thanks?" Fluttershy smirked and lifted her hand to touch my cheek.

"You're too cute," She leaned in closer. I could feel her breath on my lips. Her teal eyes slowly turned to red once again and her gaze seemed to intensify. I found that her voice was deeper, just as it was before. "I want to kiss you. What are you doing to me, Dash? You're so much more different than everyone else..."

"Hey Dashie, c'mere!" Pinkie yelled causing me to panic and fall backwards as I tried to get away from her. Fluttershy made a 'tch' sound and caught me before I fell.

"Be more careful. Go to your friend." I turned around and walked towards the direction of Pinkie's voice. Fluttershy muttered something that made me stop abruptly.

"What?" I felt my face warm up suddenly.

"Nothing. Carry on," Her signature smirk returned.

~~~~

"Applejack? Do you do work with apples?" Fluttershy crossed her legs and smiled.

"Similar t' that," Applejack returned her smile.

"Would you mind if I came to help one day?" What was she doing..?

"Not at all. Yer welcome anytime. Any friend of RD is a friend of mine." For her own sake, I hope she doesn't try anything.

The rest of the night went pretty well. Pinkie ordered pizza, we watched a few movies, and we also learned that Fluttershy's parents were currently in another state. However, once about ten o'clock came, Applejack and Rarity had the most wonderful, note the sarcasm, idea to play spin the bottle or whatever it's called.

"Alright, who's first?" I asked, hiding the nervousness in my voice. Fluttershy wanted to play along with us. That meant that there was a chance that-

"Me!" Pinkie grinned. Of course. I nodded towards her and watched as the bottle spun around a few times. Once it stopped, I looked up to see who it had landed on. Oh. Oh this was going to be good. I couldn't help but smirk in the victim's direction.

"Yay! Twilight!" Pinkie tackled the person in question and hugged her.

"Kiss me?" Pinkie smiled slightly. I watched as Twilight's face only turned redder every second.

"Ok," She agreed quietly. How did she not stutter? The kiss lasted about ten seconds before both of them pulled away, their faces identical to each other.

"Well. That was amusing." I stated, grinning over at Twilight.

"Sh-Shut up." She looked down, blushing even more. How was that even possible?

"Dashie, you're up next." What. No I'm not. I can't be- Fuck I am. Alright, stay calm. What are the chances that it'll land on Fluttershy?

And... My luck has failed me. Since when was the room so warm? I made the mistake of glancing up at Fluttershy. She mouthed something... Oh. Figured it out. Come here, Princess. Since when was I a princess?

The situation from before came to mind when I leaned into her. It felt the same, but something was different about it... Why were her eyes darker than before..? She stopped suddenly, her lips barely touching mine.

"Wait, sorry. Gotta go. It's gettin' late." Applejack stood up, waved and turned around to leave. After she left, everyone else did as well.

Fluttershy was currently upstairs, sitting on her bed. I didn't want to leave yet for some reason. I wanted to stay with her longer. Ever since the game ended, my skin has felt tight and warm, and my lips had a tingly feeling. I wanted to kiss her so badly, and I didn't even realize it until just now.

I stared over at Fluttershy. She got up and walked over to me once again.

"I'm craving you and I don't even completely understand why," My back pressed up against the wall as Fluttershy walked closer to me. Why were her eyes so intense? She glanced down at my lips and then back up to my eyes. "Can I?"

"You can," My voice was quiet and weak. She didn't rush. When she finally kissed me, she was so gentle, like she was afraid that she'd break me. The thought alone made me smile. She cared about me. She pulled away after a while and smiled slightly.

"Thank you."

"It wasn't a favor." I replied.

 ****

Yeeee third chapter I think. What kind of writer am I, I can't even remember how many chapters there are. Thanks for reading!

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

~Tommie