Ch5- Unlit Memories

Third Person POV     Shinobu, the Insect Hashira, led Tanjiro and his friends through the treacherous mountains, their footsteps echoing in the stillness of the night

Third Person POV
     Shinobu, the Insect Hashira, led Tanjiro and his friends through the treacherous mountains, their footsteps echoing in the stillness of the night.
     The moon hung high in the sky, casting an ethereal glow on the ancient trees that surrounded them.

     As they picked their way through the rugged terrain, Shinobu regaled the group with tales of (Y/n), the Night Hashira.
     Her (f/c) hair glistened like moonlight, and her eyes gleamed with an otherworldly intensity.

     "Despite her aloof nature, (L/n) possessed a warmth that drew people to her, like a magnetic force," Shinobu explained, smiling with glee.
     "She was an extraordinary individual," Shinobu began, her voice carrying a mix of admiration and nostalgia.

     "She possessed incredible skill in manipulating shadows, making her a formidable enemy against demons of the night. But she never let her power consume her. Instead, she used her abilities to protect humanity and fight for justice."

     Tanjiro leaned closer, his curiosity piqued. "Tell us more about her adventures," he pleaded, his eyes filled with anticipation.
     Shinobu smiled, the glow of her intricate butterfly-like wings shimmering softly.

     "Well, there was one time when (L/n) was tasked with investigating a mysterious string of disappearances in a remote village. The villagers believed it to be the work of a demon. (L/n) arrived in the dead of night, using her affinity with shadows to blend into the darkness."

     Their footsteps fell in sync with Shinobu's words as she recounted the thrilling events.
     "(L/n) moved through the village like a phantom, searching for clues. She discovered that a demon had been preying upon the villagers, kidnapping them and storing them deep beneath the earth. Without hesitation, (L/n) ventured into the underground lair, ready to confront the demon."

     "At first, the demon underestimated her," Shinobu continued, her voice tinged with excitement.
     "But (L/n)'s mastery over darkness made her a formidable opponent. She fought with agility and precision, her movements as graceful as a dancing shadow. Eventually, she emerged victorious, saving not only the kidnapped villagers but also reclaiming their stolen souls."

     Intrigued, Zenitsu chimed in with awe in his voice. "Lady (Y/n) sounds like an incredible warrior! Did she ever have any light-hearted adventures or moments of fun amidst her duty?"
     Shinobu's smile widened, her eyes sparkling.

     "Indeed, she did. (L/n) understood the importance of balance, of finding joy amid the darkness. On rare occasions, we would take a break from our Hashira duties and visit a local festival, blending effortlessly into the crowd. There, she would crack a smile, eat cotton candy, and enjoy thrilling conversations, cherishing the thrill of being human."

     As they continued their journey towards (Y/n), each step steeped in anticipation, the group couldn't help but feel inspired by her tales.
     (Y/n) embodied the spirit of a true Hashira, harnessing her incredible powers for good and finding moments of happiness amidst their perilous existence.

     Little did they know that their meeting with (Y/n) would not only shape their perception of the world but also ignite a fire within themselves, prompting them to walk the path of the Demon Slayer with newfound determination and resolve.
     Under the watchful gaze of the moon, their footsteps echoed through the mountains, a symphony of determination resonating in the night as they eagerly awaited the encounter with the enigmatic (Y/n), the Night Hashira.