Ch6- The Battle on Mt. Hakusan

Third Person POV     Shinobu, Tanjiro, and their friends had been on a relentless journey to find and join forces with (Y/n), the Night Hashira

Third Person POV
Shinobu, Tanjiro, and their friends had been on a relentless journey to find and join forces with (Y/n), the Night Hashira.
After many hours of traveling, they finally arrived at the quiet village where she currently resided. The village was nestled deep within the mountains, surrounded by lush green forests. It seemed like a peaceful haven, yet it held a dark secret.

As they approached the entrance of the village, Shinobu's keen senses sharpened. She could detect a lingering aura of malevolence tainting the air.
There was no doubt in her mind that a demon was responsible for the village's troubles. Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke walked beside her, their weapons at the ready, prepared to face whatever evil awaited them.

As dusk settled over the village, Shinobu made her way to Mr. Fujii's residence, along with Tanjiro and the others. They were greeted warmly by a young woman with striking (e/c) eyes and (h/c)-(f/c)ish hair.
(Y/n) possessed an aura of strength and grace. Her sword hung at her side, a constant reminder of her position as one of the highest-ranking warriors within their organization.

"(Y/n), it's been a long journey," Shinobu said, a smile playing on her lips. "We have some pressing matters to discuss."

(Y/n) nodded, her eyes flickering with concern.
"I've heard rumors of demons appearing in this village at night. The villagers are becoming increasingly terrified. I've been trying to investigate, but there's something unusual about these demons. They seem different from the ones we've encountered before."

Shinobu exchanged a knowing glance with Tanjiro, her eyes filled with both determination and worry.
"We've noticed the same pattern in different regions. Demons who possess strange abilities, evade our efforts to eradicate them. A new breed of demons may have emerged."

(Y/n) nodded and led the group into Mr. Fujii's modest abode. The room was dimly lit by the flickering glow of a single candle. Lying on a wooden futon was a frail elderly woman, her face pale and eyes hollow from illness.
"This woman has been suffering from a mysterious illness," (Y/n) whispered, gently examining the elderly woman. "Despite my best efforts, her condition worsens by the day. I've been treating her with herbs and medicine, but it seems ineffective."

Shinobu wasted no time and immediately focused her attention on the old woman, who was lying in bed, deathly pale.
Carefully examining her frail body and listening to her feeble voice, Shinobu realized that her condition was not caused by an ordinary curse. It was the venomous touch of a demon that had brought her to this state.

Shinobu frowned, her mind racing with possibilities. "Could it be that the demons are directly or indirectly responsible for this woman's condition? We must find a way to treat her and uncover the truth about these demons."
With swift yet gentle hands, Shinobu applied her antidotes and herbs, slowly tending to the woman's wounds inflicted by the demon's curse.

     As the night cast its dark veil over the village, Tanjiro and (Y/n) set out in secrecy, determining to investigate the demon's presence without alerting the villagers.
     They roamed the deserted streets, their senses sharpened to detect any sign of danger.

     "Lady (Y/n), have you sensed anything unusual about these demons? Are they after someone specific?" Tanjiro asked, his voice low.
     (Y/n) sighed softly, her eyes clouded with concern. "It's hard to pinpoint their objective. The demons seem to be drawn toward individuals with strong spiritual auras. The villagers might be in grave danger until we solve this mystery."

     Their footsteps were hushed as they weaved through the village, their eyes scanning every shadow, every corner.
     Suddenly, a chilling growl echoed through the night, and a demon materialized before them, its eyes blood-red and sinister.

    Tanjiro and (Y/n) unsheathed their swords with swift precision, their movements synchronized. They fought back the waves of monsters that surged forth, their blades clashing against the demon's sharp claws.
     Their encounter revealed the nightmarish truth: these demons were not just feeding on human flesh, but also feeding on spiritual energy.

     They had discovered a way to harness and amplify their power, growing stronger than ever before.
     "Night breathing," (Y/n) said calmly.
"Water breathing," Tanjiro hissed.

"Fifth form: Witching Comet."
"Second form: Water Wheel."

Tanjiro and (Y/n) fought with unwavering determination, their teamwork showcasing their exceptional skills.
The night was long, tormenting them with relentless waves of demons, however, they continued to press forward, their spirits undeterred.

Meanwhile, Shinobu faced a race against time to neutralize the venom's effects on the old woman. The demon's curse had weakened her to the edge of death, but Shinobu's expertise and determination refused to give up.
Drawing upon her knowledge and skills, she infused her antidotes with a powerful mixture of herbs, purging the toxicity from the woman's body and restoring her vitality.

As the battle raged outside, the old woman's eyes fluttered open, her lips parting in a smile of gratitude. Shinobu's healing had succeeded; she had saved a life. Yet, her heart still raced with concern for her comrades.
She rushed to join them, finding Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke panting but victorious. She looked around, hoping to spot (Y/n), but traces of her were gone.

"Where is the Night Hashira!" Shinobu shouted with concern. Tanjiro gasped, realizing that (Y/n) had disappeared in mid-battle.
"She was just here a second ago!" Zenitsu shrieked.

(Y/n) froze, realizing that she somehow ended up in the forest away from the village. Recognizing the peculiar evil aura, (Y/n) quickly turned around.
Surrounded by shadows, Muzan stood tall against a tree, barely visible in the dimly lit moonlight.

"(Y/n), how delightful to see you again," Muzan's voice oozed with a mixture of malice and amusement. He turned to face her, his crimson eyes flickering with an eerie glow.