SNEAKING IN 

I will, I'm leaving with Venice. Don't worry we won't bother you again.
Venice is a part of the  Saengtham family so naturally he will be brought up here. Do you really think someone like you could raise him? Ben's words stabbed  him like needles, so sharp and painful that  he  couldn't even scream, when he first saw Venice he had called him a bastard, But now that he thought the boy's father was the illustrious Vegas, he  had changed his tune.

you can say whatever you want, I don't want anything.  just Venice

after going through so much. There was almost nothing left inside him. No one cared about  him or whether his  life was good or bad spending five years abroad had made  him mature a lot, but  he  had also woken up during that painful and unforgettable Period .  Venice had been at  his side through spring, summer. Autumn and winter through many days and nights his importance to  him was not some thing  his father, or any of the others could understand .

I will give him back to you, Ben raised His eyebrows and sized  him up speaking slowly I've heard that the Theerapanyakul family is looking for a business partner. If you can persuade Vegas to partner with us, I will return your child to you. He spoke lightly, but his intention was Vegas. How many people were fighting for this opportunity is easier said than done.

don't worry I won't hurt the child, but you should use your time wisely.    
with that Ben walked away, leaving Pete alone in the ward.  he  was so cold, and  he  felt like  he  was standing in a cave of ice thinking about whatever  his father  said, made  his head spin and  he only met Vegas by accident, asking him for help wouldn't come easy. after realizing that it was Venice, his only support  whom he  loved more than anything  he  decided to seek help from Vegas but where would he find him now, he was very powerful so just getting close to him would be extremely difficult not to mention that  he  would have to negotiate with him but despite  his worries,  he  did not hesitate.  he  couldn't wait a day longer.  he  had to get out of the hospital as soon as possible and do what needed to be done to get  his child out of  him father's clutches.  he  checked online and found quite a few news articles about Vegas. They said that he was a young talent of the sort only seen once a century, but  he  didn't care about any of this he quickly found address on the website and went through  his discharge procedures before rushing out of the hospital. When Pete arrived at the Thaibev group, it was already afternoon  he  side with the motion building in front of  him in the spacious empty lobby. The tiles were so clean, hello  he  took two steps toward the reception desk and said quickly I want to see Vegas Theerapanyakul the receptionist didn't even look up.  she  just answered with cold expressionless voice. Do you have an appointment? An appointment? How could  he  have an appointment? He didn't even know the the man's cell.  Sorry I can't let you in without an appointment?  how could he leave now.  he  was too weak to even stand properly, so  he  went outside and squatted down in front of the building. It was the height of summer, and the sun almost made  him faint.    
He waited a full three hours, and only when it was close to evening that  he  finally see Vegas he was too busy talking on his cell phone to even notice  him he got into his car and prepare to leave Pete quickly got a up and chased after him.  he  wanted to tell him to stop but when he opened his mouth he found out the his throat was dry and horses as the car passed  him heading off down the road.  he  rushed out in front of it and blocked its path. In the back sit Vegas finally noticed what was happening and his expression changed completely.

The car almost hit him. Pete stared at it with a pale face. The front bumper was barely a fist with from  his knee. If the driver had in Stoped in time  he  would've been sent flying by the impact.
Are you crazy? The driver got out of the car and walked over to  him angrily. It wasn't that  he  didn't care about  his life.  he  had simply rushed out any moment of desperation, not caring about anything, but stopping the car,  he  swallowed.  he  was still a little frightened but he forced a smile and Apologized. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't do it on purpose. I just...  he  looked into the back of the car but  he  couldn't see Vegas's face so  he  turned back to the driver and said sincerely. I want to talk to Vegas. You here looking for Mr. Theerapanyakul? the driver frowned awkwardly.
yes would you mind telling him.  Pete looked at him pleadingly this Was an a difficult situation. He knew his boss's temperament and that he definitely wouldn't want to meet this man when he thought of  his reckless actions, his heart softened.
wait a moment, let me ask. Pete immediately broke into a wide smile. Thank you, thank you. The driver, glanced at  him and turned around and walked to the rear door window, slowly, lowered, revealing Vegas, extraordinarily handsome face. what's going on there was a hint in a Displeasure in the deep voice. the driver respectfully lowered his head. This man wants  to talk to you. Vegas eyelid twitched he looked at Pete, who was standing in front of the car with an indifferent gaze. He frowned slightly and lowered his head to look at his watch. A client was waiting to see him. It was too late to talk to him. Tell  him I'm busy the window slowly rose. Sorry, Mr. Vegas is busy. The driver pass on Vegas's message and got back into the car.
busy? Pete frowned. No  he  had to talk to him who else could save  his child the sound of the car starting ring in  his ears without thinking,  he  blocked it again shouting to the man inside, Mr. Vegas please give me five minutes I'll leave right after I promise.
Mr Vegas, Should we do. Vegas frowned as he looked at the anxious man a hint of displeasure surfaced in his eyes , oh, he  was truly a difficult man. noticing that he was upset. The driver quickly said I'll send  him away, but just as he was about to open the door a low voice came from behind him, Let him in. Vegas narrow his eyes a Pete. he wanted to see what  he  was really up to.
The driver was stunned but he Quickly got out of the car to tell  him. when Pete heard his words  he  looked up and without meaning to met Vegas deep gaze,  his heart skipped a beat but he  lowered  his head and quickly got into the car, the moment he got in he start talking Mr. Vegas I need your help. My dad is taking Venice and he's hiding him from me. I need your help to get him back. Vegas raised his eyebrows.  he  really was rude, asking him to help  him the moment  he  opened  his mouth. He couldn't help it but feel annoyed, he said, with distain why should I? He had only help her for the sake of the child, is  he  really think he was being kind  he  choked not knowing how to answer  he  knew  his request was unreasonable, but  he  was also at  him wits end. That was why  he  decided to ask for his help asked him, but now only he could help  him thinking of this.  he  clinched your fist and summons the courage to plead Mr. Vegas I beg of you please help me if...  he  lowered  his head bit his  lower lip and greeded at his teeth. If you help me I'll give you anything. Anything? Vegas glanced at  him and smiled sarcastically. What do you have that I could possibly want? Or do You mean? he moved closer to him, causing  him to shrink back in fear, his voice full of contempt whispered in  his ear. Will you sleep with me? instantly Pete's face turned red, and  he  bit harder on  his lip without uttering a word, Vegas scarfed he sat up straight and adjusted the cufs of his shirt with his lender fingers. He said coldly unfortunately for you, I have a lot of  man and woman I can't even count how many begging me to sleep with them every day. Pete looked up, surprised  he  knew he was very popular with  man , but  he  was still surprised to hear the words from his own mouth That moment  he  realized  he  had been into much of a hurry to find him embarrassment weld up in  his heart even if  he  wanted to repay him with  him body he still might not want it, and as he said himself, he wasn't short of  man, so what was he? Pete smiled bitterly to  him self.  he  suddenly realized that asking him for help was the stupidest thing  he  had ever done in  him life  he  had come Here to be humiliated.  he  took a deep breath and forced to smile. I'm sorry, Mr. Vegas sorry to bother you. with that  he  Hurley opened the car door and felt he felt dizzy. The sun was shining down on  him and now that  he  was outside  he  couldn't help but frown. Vegas turned. And his clam gaze landed on him in the sunlight  him face was very pale as white as a  heet  he  looked, especially frail and beautiful. Somethings flashed across his heart, but he ignored it, and instead looked away and ordered the driver to go. Pete watched Vegas's car leave, If he wasn't willing to help him then who could he ask,  he  hugged  his arms and stood there, blank. After a while of this blankness,  he  took a cab and went to  his house.  he  only just returned home.  he  didn't have any friends  he  was on his own. there was no one would help her.  his father  was determined to use  him and Venice to get a partnership with the Vegas family how could he call him self a good father,  he  felt both angry and resentful when  he  thought about this, no matter what  he  had to get Venice back. If something were to happen to him,  he  would never forgive them

since Vegas's wasn't willing to help Pete could only rely on himself.  he  had to find  his child.  he  absolutely couldn't let  his father and the others.  he  made up  his mind and returned it to  his family home, but did not go in Through the main entrance instead,  he  snuck in through the backyard carefully avoiding all the surveillance cameras.  his father had taken Venice, so the first place  he  thought he might've taken him was this house if  his father  had him hidden in any corner of this place,  he  would find him leave with him, and never returned, but even though  he  looked all over, there was no sign of him. He wasn't there.  he  raised  his eyebrows before  he  could think about it anymore  he  heard a sweet voice say ooh I am so tired it was Ging,  Pete with Shocked  he  immediately hid behind a potted plant, using the dense foliage to hide himself through the gaps between the leaves  he  saw Ging and Perth slowly walking toward him . If you're tired, why don't we go and lay down Perth raised his eyebrows with a suggestive smile you're so annoying she pulled  him into her when  Pete  thought about how  he  felt about this piece of trash  he  wanted to laugh.  he  really must've been blind. Dad told me to take care of that annoying kid when Pete heard Ging mention  his son  he  quickly stopped  his mind from wandering and listen attentively. He's at the hotel by himself. If anything happens it'll be trouble I don't really want to go Ging pouted  she  wasn't willing to go to the hotel to take care of Pete's son Perth frowned. He hated Venice the boys existence reminded him of Pete's betrayal all those years ago, but he was very important to they family so he weigh the pros and cons suppressed as discussed and said to Ging with Smile I'll go with you really he  was pleasantly surprised he nodded. Let's go all right Venice's at the hotel Pete watched Ging and Perth's retreating back  he  followed them quietly in fact  he  fell of them all the way to the hotel without them realizing it when  he  reached the front door  he  was stopped by the concierge Sir please show me your membership card, membership card? Pete found seeing  him doubt the concierge explained our hotel requires a membership card to enter. Pete didn't have a membership card.  he  could only watch a Ging and Perth disappeared from  him site.  he  side and frustration stepped back and looked up at the hotel.  he  didn't know which floor Venice was being kept on Him while in the restaurant on the second floor of the hotel, Vegas was eating with his parents,  as a parent when  he  saw that  they son still didn't have a girlfriend being 32 years old. A suitable age for marriage is anxious. Vegas When are you going to get married?  she  put down the spoon while eating and glared with dissatisfaction of Vegas, who is sitting opposite  her when it's time, of course he replied plainly angry you always talk back to your father and me I think you wouldn't get married even if we died. mom Vegas lived up his forhead, I will get married, but I can't just rush into it hearing that  she  let out a heavy sigh and  her tone became more gentle. I know you've been very busy these past few years so busy that you didn't have time to think about your personal life, but now that the company is growing so steadily, it's time for you to make a plan. Your dad and I are still waiting to hold our grandson And the father who is still sitting beside  her he was surprised but he reacted quickly. Your mother  is right Vegas family is in a stable position. You should relax find a girlfriend get married. Did they think he could find a girlfriend just anywhere that he could get married, just like that Vegas didn't know whet him to laugh or cry he shook his head then, out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a man standing outside the hotel entrance. Downstairs his gaze Suddenly turned cold. Why was  he  here? The mother notice that something was wrong with him and frowned Vegas are you all right? He looked away and shook his head. It's nothing he lowered his head to eat. A frosty expression never left the  man. He hadn't expected  him to follow him here he would never helped him. Apparently he couldn't shake  him off so easily a wave of disgust rose in his heart. He withdrew his gaze and continue to eat, pretending that he hadn't seen  him downstairs. Pete didn't know that  he  had been spotted by Vegas.  he  continue to look up at the hotel,  his teeth nibbling at  his lower lip,  his pretty little face Vegas ly annoyed,  he  knew that Venice Was inside, but  he  couldn't reach him.  he  was livid. He didn't matter though as long as he was here,  he  had time to find a way to get them out. The most important thing right now is figuring out how to get inside just when  he  felt a loss for what to do  he  saw an advertisement in the window next to  him the hotel was hiring waiters and waitresses his face lit up.  he  had hope.