Chapter 1

-The Scarlet King of Konohagakure-

*Konohagakure no Sato* - [Music: The Atomic Beau Project - The King (Loop)]

Thirteen year-old Naruto Uzumaki struggles against the heavy chains in some large room having ancient glyphs etched on every surface. An old man with bandages covering the right side of his face and an x-shape scar on his chin, wearing a white shirt and a black robe watches him. Numerous shinobi and kunoichi were around having blank masks on their face.

"You were denied to me since your birth as I will no longer see Konoha weak. So I will make you my weapon or you will die!" He said as Naruto has fear in his azure-blue eyes.

"Lord Danzo. The new host has been prepared." One shinobi said as Danzo sees a young girl with long red hair and matching eyes in a dark nightgown.

'Good thing that there was a pureblooded Uzumaki in Kusagakure'. Danzo thought as he slams his cane.

"Begin the transfer." He orders as one kunoichi tears open Naruto's shirt to reveal a seal on his stomach in the form of two four symbols seal overlapping. Naruto cries and struggles but slowly his eyes roll in the back his head, before seven eye like tattoos form on his chest.

"Danzo Shimura. You are a fool!" Naruto said with his voice chittering like a billion infinitesimal insects and his now open eyes a black void. The glyphs glow red as Danzo backs away and his supposed missing right arm comes out of his robe having three gold locks.

"Kyubi?!" He said as Naruto breaks his chains with ease and rises as ominous chuckling fills the room.

"No I am something far more ancient. Though I thank you for bringing 953 a new body." He said as his seal glows and a red mist leaves him to engulf the young redhead.

Danzo's Ne spring into action to protect their master but shadow tendrils pierce their bodies from the glyphs. Danzo's lone eye widens as a shadow rises behind Naruto looking like an anorexically thin humanoid, standing exactly seven feet tall. It has a red haze around it with a crown-like ornament over its head and seven red eyes on its chest.

"If you are not the Kyubi then what are you?" Danzo asked, his right arm having ten Sharingan eyes implanted along with showing the face of Hashirama Senju

"I have many names. Khnith-hgor. Shormaush Urda. Lāla Rājā. The King who Rose from the Bleeding. King Adorned in Red. God of Dark Below. The Scarlet King." Naruto said as the eyes on Danzo's arm started to bleed.

Throughout the Elemental Nations, seven women experience a sudden change in their bodies and their anomalous properties awakening, before all of them thinking to head to Konoha but one is already there.