Chapter 78

"Iao, are you okay?" Seeing Iao's shocked look, he frowned and asked.

"Father," Yio wakes up when he hears Yi Qin's voice, "Father, it's strange that he is not the cultivation base of the fourth peak, he has broken through to the fifth step!"

Up to now, Yiao couldn't believe it, and when he told Yiqin he was still in a daze.

Yi Qin was stunned for a moment, and he couldn't believe it after reacting, "How is this possible, how old is that kid? How can there be a Tier 5 cultivation base?"

But that's what he said, just because Naqi defeated Iao so easily just now, it means that Qi's cultivation base is at Tier 5, which silenced him.

"Yao, you go to heal the injury first, and that family is just as powerful. Others are not the opponents of our Yi family at all. Don't worry, the victory will be our Yi family in the end!" Seeing Yiao spit out another mouthful of blood. , Yiqin said quickly.

Although Yiao was not reconciled, he also knew that Yi Qin was right, nodded, and was framed and left by the servants of the Yi family.

Yiqin watched Iao leave, sat back on the chair, glanced at the location of the house with a gloomy expression, and then let the next person from the Yi family appear on the stage with a blank expression.

In the next game, even though the Yi family did their best, they were defeated one by one by that family.

After the sun set, after the city lord announced that the Yi family had become the winner of this year, Yi Qin's face was as dark as the bottom of the pot. He looked at the family's eyes full of resentment. After the city lord's announcement was completed, he snorted coldly. , And left the auditorium with the Yi family.

The first place in the family competition can enjoy three years of preferential tax policies, and at the same time can get one-fifth of the mining rights of the Lingshi mine in Biqiu City. The last victory was the Yi family, which allowed Yi family to develop rapidly. Get up, and this time, these all belong to that home.

Na Yan and Na Qi were beaming and hurriedly came to Zhuo Tingqiu and the others after the city lord left.

"Young Master Zhuo, fortunately not insulting your life!" With an uncontrollable smile on that Yan's face, he looked at Zhuo Tingqiu and said seriously.

"Congratulations, the Patriarch." Yiqin was unhappy seeing Yiao's injury, and Zhuo Tingqiu was also very happy. "Next, it is estimated that the Yi family will not give up and the Patriarch can act."

Yan Yan's face turned straight and nodded, "I understand, I won't let Young Master Zhuo down!"

Zhuo Tingqiu smiled and nodded, looking forward to it.

Na Yan had to arrange things, and soon took Na Qi to leave, and Zhuo Tingqiu and the others also returned to the house where they lived.

...

After Yiqin returned home, he first asked about Yiao's situation, and learned that Yiao was not badly injured, and that he needed to stay in bed for a short period of time, so angrily, he directly smashed his favorite set of tea sets.

In the study, Yiqin was pacing around the room irritably, the expression on his face changed back and forth, obviously in a bad mood.

Suo Qing, the chief butler of the Yi family, knocked on the door of the room from outside, and after getting permission from Yi Qin, he opened the door and walked in.

"Patriarch, what makes you so upset?" Suo Qing is Yi Qin's confidant and half of Yi Qin's military division. Although his cultivation base has been abolished, it does not affect his status in the Yi family. In front of Qin, he behaved very calmly.