Chapter 79

A complicated formation was drawn on the floor of the secret room. People who accidentally glanced at it would give a feeling of dizziness.

After seeing the stone statue, Suo Qing's eyes flashed with fear, and Yi Qin hesitated for a moment, but still wanted to avenge the family's mind to gain the upper hand, he crossed Suo Qing and came to the stone statue.

Glancing at the child on the ground, he carefully picked up three incense sticks and lit them, then put them in the incense burner and worshipped the stone statue three times.

After that, he came to the first little boy, slashed the little boy's wrist with a dagger, and let the little boy's blood flow on the ground, then came to the first little girl, and also cut the little girl's wrist. , Watching the blood flow out.

He used the same method to cut all the wrists of the eight children, seeing that the blood was absorbed by the formation on the ground, and finally formed a formation drawn with blood. Then, there was a flash of blood in the formation. The powerful momentum spread from the formation.

"Who is calling me?" A hoarse voice came from the formation.

Immediately afterwards, under the horrified eyes of Yi Qin and Suo Qing, a three-meter-high cyclops appeared in the formation. His appearance was exactly the same as the stone statue on the table, and his aura was as high as the sixth order.

"It's the villain, the villain Yi Qin pays homage to the adults!" Recognizing the fear in his heart, Yi Qin opened cautiously, with a very humble attitude.

"It's you!" The giant's one-eyed eyes looked at Yi Qin, his voice couldn't hear the joy or anger, "You summon me, what's the matter?"

"This is a sacrifice from the villain to the adult. The villain hopes that the adult can help the villain solve some people." Yi Qin pointed to the virgin on the ground and said carefully.

The Cyclops looked at the virgin boys and girls on the ground, a trace of greed flashed in his eyes. He didn't care if Yiqin and Suo Qing were still there, and he stretched out the big hand of Pu Shan and grabbed it. A little boy was caught by him. He lowered his head and buried it in the boy's neck. The sharp fangs pierced the blood vessels. After a while, the boy was sucked up and turned into a corpse!

It took about a quarter of an hour to **** up the blood of eight children. It licked its fat lips, barely showing a trace of satisfaction, and then looked at Yiqin.

"You just said, who are you going to kill?" He would have to pay labor to enjoy the sacrifice, and he would still not violate the rules!

"I'll take you there." Yi Qin said quickly with joy on his face.

"Okay, let's go." The Cyclops nodded.

Yiqin hurriedly opened the road ahead, and left with the Cyclops from the other side of the passage.

...

In Gu Qing's house, Yue Show and Si Lin were playing chess, their hands paused at the same time, and together they looked up at the night sky outside, frowned, and looked at each other.

"I feel a devilish energy. Someone has summoned the demon clan early!" Yue Zhao frowned, his face a little ugly.

"I feel it too." Si Lin nodded, a trace of disgust flashed through his eyes.

The demons have always been a race that humans hate. After all, the opponents are very cruel and bloody. There was a war between the two races ten thousand years ago. After that, the passage between the two races was closed, but some humans always wanted to satisfy themselves. Selfish desire, summoning the demons, is a disaster for the world. Si Lin has always hated such people, but he did not expect to encounter them here.