Chapter 80

"Blame you, if we didn't have you, our Yi family wouldn't be over! I'm going to kill you!" Yi Qin shouted, rushing towards Na Yan, with a frantic expression.

Naqi was next to Yan. Seeing that Yi Qin was crazy, he naturally couldn't let him get close to his father. When Yi Qin rushed over, he kicked Yi Qin into the air, and Na Qi didn't have any strength with this kick. , Yi Qin directly spit out a mouthful of blood.

But Na Qi didn't stop like that. He followed Yi Qin's body and hit Yi Qin's stomach with a punch. Yi Qin shrank into a ball with pain, and was kicked on his leg by that Qi. Kicked by that strange like a sandbag.

When Na Qi stopped, Yi Qin was already bruised and swollen, and he was curled up on the ground, wailing, but unable to stand up, obviously hurt.

On the other side, Si Lin quickly solved the Cyclops before being discovered by Tiandao. After it fell, Rong Ye stepped forward at the right time, threw several Samadhi True Fire Talisman, and burned its body to ashes.

At the same time, a chain-like rune flew out of its corpse and flew toward Gu Qing's eyebrows.

Gu gently closed her eyes, feeling those runes entering her body and coming to the place where the seal was. The energy accumulated before made the seal thin like a piece of paper, but this piece of paper is very strong, why? She couldn't break it either, she thought it would be no exception this time, but she didn't expect that after those runes were added, the seal turned out to be like ice and snow melted, and disappeared!

A huge memory exploded in her mind, she only felt a whiteness in front of her eyes, and then she lost consciousness.

Yue Zhao stood by Gu Qing's side. They all knew that after Gu Qing had absorbed the runes, it would take a while, and didn't respond much to Gu Qing closing his eyes. Gu Qing had actually absorbed so much before. There was no movement from the rune and the seal, and they didn't think much about it this time.

Who knows, Gu Qing fainted unexpectedly because it was just a stunner!

If it weren't for Yue Zhao's quick eyes and quick hands, and catching Gu Qing, Gu Qing would probably fall directly to the ground.

"Gently!" The others were all startled by this, and they hurriedly came to Gu Qing's side.

"Mu Chen, take a look quickly." Yue Zhao gently hugged Gu and greeted Mu Chen to come over.

The others quickly moved aside, and Mu Chen came to Gu Qing's side, stretched out his hand to grasp the pulse, and quickly loosened his brows.

"There is nothing wrong with the pulse display, just fainted." Seeing everyone else staring at him, Mu Chen said hurriedly.

"Then how could she faint, she hasn't appeared before!" Rong Ye frowned and looked at Gu Qing, and asked distressedly.

"It's a seal!" Si Lin said in the calmest way, holding back his excitement.

Hearing that, the others were taken aback for a moment, and when they reacted to Si Lin's meaning, they became excited, but they also knew that until Gu Qing woke up, their guesses were meaningless, and they had to be patient.

"Take it back gently. The Yi family's affairs have been going on for a long time, so please solve it directly." Yue Zhao glanced at Zhuo Tingqiu and said.

"Senior Brother Yue, don't worry, I know how to do it." Zhuo Tingqiu glanced at that Yan and the others, and nodded.

Yue Zhao was more relieved of Zhuo Tingqiu's ability, and they took Gu Qing back to the house directly, leaving Zhuo Tingqiu behind.