The Transmission

Hereford Base; Cafeteria

Hendrick POV

Every single operator was in the room staring at you and your friends who were right behind you. Each one looked like they wanted to say something, but felt they shouldn't.

Hendrick: So you guys gonna stare the entire time or are you gonna say something?

Thermite: I'm just mainly confused on who these people are.

Hendrick: Did I not introduce them yet?

Bandit: Nein.

Hendrick: Oh well... shit. Alright so, first up is the guy with the soul patch, that's Marcus Fenix. He's the leader of Delta Squad and I would highly recommend not staring for awhile, he easily gets ticked off.

Marcus: Hm.

Hendrick: The thrashball star, Augustus Cole, otherwise known as the Cole Train.

Blitz: Don't know what Thrashball is.

Hendrick: Alright fine, the big, built, black guy is Augustus Cole otherwise known as Cole Train.

Thermite: Alittle more specific with the race, but that works.

Cole Train: Can't believe they don't know the Cole train. Some bullshit.

Hendrick: Next up, the one with the goggles or the self entitled smartass. Damon Baird.

Baird: I'm not self entitled Asshole.

Hendrick: Really? Huh mightve got that one wrong. Still didn't deny being a smartass though. But, lastly the one wearing only the vest and helmet is my brother, Clayton.

Baird: Uh hey, you forgot someone.

Hendrick: Who?

A small robot uncloaked and made a beep noise and you snapped your fingers before turning back to the operators

Hendrick: Sorry about that Jack, the robots name is Jack. He's a nice guy, good listener.

Echo: I mean what else is he supposed to do besides listen to you talk?

Hendrick: I mean if he was like Baird, he'd usually tell you to fuck off and walk away. But he sticks around and just waits for you to finish. Ain't that right Jack.

You got a whir as a response and you looked back at the operators

Hendrick: So, any questions.

Frost: Yea, so why just those four plus you? If you all came here due to the same reason, wouldn't more come?

Hendrick: I have no clue why the hell only five of us came back Tina. Could have something to do with our blood, could even be just by chance.

By this time Harry had already walked into the room and you looked over and greeted him

Hendrick: Greetings Harry.

Harry: You aswell Hendricks.

Hendrick: So what brings you here?

Harry: I was gonna ask for your companions to follow me back to my office so that we can open ourselves up further into the situation. As for you, gonna need you to go with a squad to London to quell a mask attack. You'll be debriefed further when you get into the van.

Hendrick: Yes sir.

You turned and looked over at Clayton

Hendrick: Shouldn't be long, Harry's a good guy aswell. You guys should be fine.