Patience.

you stared down at the people infront of you your arms crossed with a glare on your face.. the people infront of you would be standing there, looking back at you as each of them held either practice swords or nichirin blades.

you grit your teeth in annoyance as you saw at least 40 people lined up  basically all of them were nervous, minus around 10 of them.

 you sighed at the situation you were in, after all there were demon slayers here for training, but so were the hashira. you see, Kaguya wanted everyone to train under you to begin with, so here everyone was, in your garden.

problem was, you just didn't know what to train them on. after all, you dont know who trained what during the hashira training arc as you didn't read the manga, but only know the rest of the story because of stuff like tiktoks, so you didn't want to do one training when lets see Gyomei was going to do it in the series.

you weren't to sure if anyone had done endurance training, but if someone did then it wont be as good as when you do it. so, you decided you were going to do endurance training.

and in order to do so, you just need them to withstand your punches. they will do this everyday until you are sure they can survive against the demon kind, even though you would be there to help them live anyway.

so, you addressed the slayers infront of you, glaring down at them. when you spoke, all of the slayers shifted their attention to you, almost shaking in their boots at the overpowering aura oozing out of you.

you basically shouted in order to make sure everyone heard you, and when you told everyone what you were doing, they looked at each other, wondering what exactly it would consist of. you noticed how only the hashira were looking straight at you afterwards.

"everyone single one of you, right now, raise your blades." you jumped off your little porch thing, removing what little high ground you had as you cracked your fists. "and attack me, all at once."

the demon slayers that didn't know you were obviously against it as they felt it was unfair or something you don't know, but the ones that did took up their blades and took a deep breath. after noticing the hashira grab their blades, they did as well.

you just stood there, a smirk on your face  as you waited. you could tell everyone was nervous, especially as you noticed Mitsuri take a step back away from you whilst taking a deep breath to calm her nerves.

"i'll give you ten seconds to attack, otherwise... im going to attack first."

you stared to count, and when you hit 5 did one of them rush you, it happening to be Inosuke who did, which in turn made everyone else attack.

all you did was doge and eave attacks, and when there was an opening, punch them striaght in the gut with enough power to hurt Muzan himself, so many demon slayers were knocked out by the one punch.

the ones that werent were put on the ground though, that itself concluding the training that didn't even last 10 minutes. you stared down at all of them, disappointing greatly that even the hashira were injured.

although Nezuko was barely standing, but you factored that into her uppermoon like regeneration. you shifted your attention to her, coming up with an idea.

'that would be amazing actually.' you thought to yourself, smirking as you stared at the girl. who also looked straight at you. you raised your fist in her direction, and she nodded her head, taking a deep breath.

----

"that is all for today. truthfully, i am disappointed by how weak most of you really are, however, you all survived a punch that could hurt the demon king himself, so take pride in that. everyone inside and eat, the Kakushi should have something made by this point." you told the group infront of you, your arms folded as basically everyone sighed in relief as they used their blades to hold themselves up. "but, this training will happen everyday until the other hashira begin training."