Chapter Thirty-One

"How on earth are we supposed to fix a shitty little cabinet older than the founders themselves? He's given us the impossible," Theodore sighed he was laying down beside Ivory, his book suspended in the air before him by wandless magic as he read

"How on earth are we supposed to fix a shitty little cabinet older than the founders themselves? He's given us the impossible," Theodore sighed he was laying down beside Ivory, his book suspended in the air before him by wandless magic as he read. "I hope Draco's found something because I'm at my wits end."

Ivory eyed him nervously, after Twilfitts and Tatting's the three of them left Narcissa behind to look at more robes. They had made a turn down Knockturn Alley to Borgin and Burkes, to inquire about the Vanishing cabinet but Borgin only laughed and told them how impossible it was to fix it unless they brought the cabinet to him of which he had the other pair. In other words they were dead, because they couldn't move the Cabinet from Hogwarts and if Theodore and Draco didn't get the cabinet to work, well then, the Dark Lord would murder them. As a last result Draco had bared his Dark Mark to him so that he would make it work and threatened him with a visit from Fenrir Greyback.

"Well, you have until July, that's when Bellatrix said they're going to take over Hogwarts, there's no point stressing about it now, just read up on conjuring and stuff so you can understand it more...now," Ivory snapped the book shut causing Theodore to frown.

"What are you doing?" he questioned.

"I'm telling you to do something else. Have you packed? We're going to school tomorrow," Ivory muttered rolling out of the bed.

"I have actually, where are you going?" he asked and Ivory yawned before stretching.

"For a soak in the bath," Ivory said carefully turning to look at him, he was still laying on her bed. Her eyes flicked over him deliberately running over the length of his body. Theodore smirked his signature smirk, basking in her gaze like a cat in the sun. He was giving her his bedroom eyes, with enough suggestion. Ivory merely gave him a sultry smile. "I'll be in the bath  if you need me."

The sound of the piano echoed through the Manor, it was a sad melancholic music. Ivory suspected it was Narcissa, it had to be. Only she played sad songs to make her happy. Ivory stood in front of the large oval shaped tub, which was unnecessarily large; it could hold about six people. She bent down to twist the taps, water immediately gushed forth. While the tub filled, she poured soap and essential oils into it, and sighed deeply unable to shake what had happened in Madam Malkin's earlier in the day.

Ivory stiffened when she felt fingertips lightly trace down her bare back, but she relaxed when she realised it was Theodore. "You know it's my birthday tomorrow?" Ivory turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow as he reached for her top. "May I?"

"I do," she nodded lifting her hands to make it easier for him.

"What did you get me?" he asked brushing a finger down her cheek.

Ivory felt a thrill rush through her at the look he gave admiring her, completely bare to his heated gaze, it wasn't the first time, but every time he looked at her like that, it felt like it was.