Mornin' of

Tweek POV:

"Ah- on my- ah- way to work mo-ah-om" "ok sweetie have a good day!" I walked to the palace where I worked. It was about 5-10 minutes of a walk and currently 9:32 AM. "sh-shit im going to be late" I began speeding up as the moat lowered with my faculty ID. My cousin Bebe watched as I almost trip and drop all my cleaning shit. "Woah Tweekers cool down, we still have 10 minutes." "Well-ah- I try to be here early." "I know you do Tweekers I've known you since we were in 4th grade, before we found out we were cousins!" "I know, and thanks for always sticking beside me." "Welcome Tweekers-ah King Tucker!!" I look over to see the balding red-headed man with a mean scowl and glaring eyes. "Get to work PEASANTS."

Craig POV:

"Good morning, your highness." my head maid Wendy smiled at me. "Morning Wendy." I roll out of bed as Wendy hands me my outfit of the day before she exits my room. I changed into my dark blue outfit with the even DARKER blue cloak. I throw on a pair of black heel like boots. I walked out of my room to be greeted by my mom and my sister throwing on their velvet outfits while I rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs to see Wendy with my favorite hat and my ugly crown in her hand. She chuckles and says "Hat, today I'm guessing." "You guess right." I say. We turn around after hearing my little sister Trisha scream and push me to the ground while my mom yells "Trisha! Don't hit your brother if your father sees even a LITTLE bit of dust or dirt on you two he'll ground you guys and go MAD!" "ugh finneeee see you later loser." my sister says rolling her eyes and flipping me off. I flip her off back and go to the front of our castle to see my father on our moat with two of our caretakers who happen to be cousins. "Hmmmm" I say while Wendy looks at me and then back at her girlfriend Bebe. "You lookin' at your old man or other cute blondie?" She says with a chuckle while my face turns red and I swat at her. "I guess the blondie but I wonder why my dad is having a tantrum too early." We see them turn to us and walk fats into the building bowing at me and turning to Wendy to say Good Morning my father walks past and I hear a mumble as he walks past me "tch God damn PEASANTS"

heys guys its me and this whole thing was 452 words peace