Rain before the Storm

Craig POV:

"Dad, listen, you can't just call them "peasants" because they aren't royalty." He looked back at me and said, "And why is that?" my father says, aggravated with a mad expression on his face. "BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL HUMAN BEINGS?!" I say in an angered tone. "I can call them whatever the fuck I want." King Tucker says still in an aggressive tone. "They are still humans with their own feelings and emotions." I sighed. "Funny YOUR saying that." My dad says with a rude chuckle. "Excuse me?" I say turning so fastly and glaring.

Tweek POV:

"Hey Tweek..?" Bebe says to me with a monotone voice. "Yea-a-h?" Tweek, I responded with a calm tone while focusing on the laundry we were doing. "Have you ever thought about... you know... quitting this job?" MY eyes widened "What the...no! Not at all, and besides that you know what will happen if we quit. We have to stay here or else we would get killed in front of the whole town! I wouldn't want that to happen to me. That would be way to emba-AH-rrassing and I would only do that if I had A F-FUCKING DEATH WISH?!" "True... hey I should get going, meet up with you later?" Bebe said with an exhausted expression. "Sure. See ya." "Bye Tweek!" "Bye Bebe! Oh hey Butters!" "Hey Tweek!" "Also going to the maids quarter?" I questioned. "Yeah." We turn and hear a crashing noise from the main hall. "oh shit... again?" Butters said. "Yup." I responded, shaking. 

A/N- hey guys this chapter was written by my sbf that is collabing this story with me @blue-razzberry i proof read it but check out my new bsd soukoku story