Conversation

Craig POV:

My dad wasn't a kind person, he treated everyone who wasn't HIM like garbage. He even treated my mom like crap. He treated my sister like a spoiled brat. My sister was spoiled to our workers, servants, and even our townspeople. I didn't understand how he was chosen over his brother to be king. "Umm your highness?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I turned to see our house servant Tweek say. "Oh yea?" I responded, staring at him as he looked at his feet and stuttered over his words. "I just wanted to wish you a good morning before I started working." I blushed a little seeing how much he cared for my family despite how he was treated. "Well good morning to you too." I said with a small smile as he walked off to do his work as his cousin, Bebe.

Tweek POV:

Bebe was grinning at me wildly as I hid my blushed face under my hands. I've had a crush on Prince Craig Tucker since the 4th grade. I doubt he's noticed that though, but if there's one person that did it's the one and only, Bebe Stevens. "Finally, you made a move." "ah- hush" I smiled slightly as me and Bebe headed to the servants quarters to grab ours lists and supplies.

The end of this chapter this whole thing was about 245 words check out the update in this book and stay updated byeee luvss