Id go to war for you: TopTen

-heyyy YALL so the order these chapters are released are gonna be weird cuz I'm tryna balance the idea for nottixddot out anyway any beef nonexistent cuz I said so and on to the book💋 bottom/feminine & masculine Ben10 tho

Nba_youngboy

Liked by KingVon, BBGbabyjoe and 897,564 others Nba_youngboy: It's me and shawty forever and that's on slime love you Ma @NbaBen10 User12:awww🥹TheShaderoom: look at one of the hottest couples 🫶🏽User567: we'll see how long this last KingVon: foe...

Nba_youngboy: It's me and shawty forever and that's on slime love you Ma @NbaBen10
User12:awww🥹
TheShaderoom: look at one of the hottest couples 🫶🏽
User567: we'll see how long this last
KingVon: foenem🤍
^^slime👌🏽
Toosi2x: love you big brudda
^^love u moe slime
NbaBen10: Iten u more baby it's us forever🤍
MsMaya: now we all know they gonna break up again gtfo
NbaBen10^^ see cuz wtf is the problem sis you just mad for no fucking reason
MsMaya^^ baby there ain't no problem I'm just confused as to why u acting like he really love you or sum 😹
MsMaya: ^^baby it ain't no issue just letting you know your man ain't shit
NbaBen10^^ baby ion know who you think you is but me and mines is good on that note your dismissed 😘
JaniaMichelle: come home the kids miss you 😍
^^ tf you mean I am home and that ain't wit yo sorry ass 🤣
NbaBen10^^ hoe you been tryna break us up for the longest I'm tired of this back and fourth you wanna fight or not 🥱
JaniaMichelle^^ baby I'm down for whatever pick a time and a place and when we done I'll be sitting all up on your nigga face 😁
NbaBen10^^ hoe this ain't that we pulling up right tf now I can beat your fuckingn face in Ive had it with this internet shit cuz I really gets like that betta ask about me

Nobody POV💋
After reading the comments ben jumped out the bed seething with anger because yes he knows his nigga ain't shit sometimes but these bald headed bitches needa learn to keep his business and his nigga out they mouth, he walked around the room getting dressed while reaching into the draw grabbing his gun just incase he gotta blaze that iron (ion know how they say it lmfaoo)while he was upstairs putting his hair up kentrell however was downstairs already knowing what was about to happen ofc he read the comments and seen the back and fourth between his baby mama and his boyfriend yes Ben didn't have to respond but somebody has to finally put jania in her place because believe him he knows just how bad the women could get. A few minutes later Ben walks down the stairs gun in his pocket, hair tied up, phone is his hand ready to go beat this hoe up "baby you coming or not" Ben asked his boyfriend hoping he would come not because he couldn't handle himself but because it'll be so hilarious watching the bitches face crumble watching kentrell leave with him call him petty but shii these bitches needa learn to stop fucking with him "bae did you really have to go back and fourth wit her" kentrell asked groaning while getting up from his place on their couch already knowing how this will play out "nigga did you not see how she was talking to me" he asked with a raise of his eye brow and a quirk of his top lip opening the front door and started walking to the car waiting for kentrell "1. Watch who you talking to because I'm not them I won't hesitate to drag yo lil ass up stairs and fuck you til you forget your own name and 2. Yes I seen how she was talking to you I just think it's childish y'all about to fight over nothing" he asked locked the door dragging his hand down his face once again groaning as they began walking towards the car  soon getting into it "we'll I'll be childish then but this hoe had it coming for a long time now shut up and drive" just then kentrell leaned over and gripped his neck looking him in the eye "what I tell you bout watching how you talk to me Ma now I ain't gon tell you again" he then pulled him into a searing kiss and if Ben wasn't seething he would've melted right there so instead he just sat back with his arms crossed over his chest "stop allat pouting shit now remember what I taught beat this hoe ass and if she don't fight fair you fight worse" kentrell responded a smile gracing his lips as they soon pulled up to the house to see jania waiting on her porch looking ready to fight and with that Ben jumped out the car walked up to her and the rest was history. You can guess what happened next Ben eventually beat her ass leaving her bloodied and beaten then jumped into kentrells arms as the walked out their Tesla soon driving away smirks graving both their faces "you look happy Ma you satisfied now" kentrell asked knowing how happy his boyfriend gets after a fight "yes omg this was a good way to end the day but it would be even better if you fucked me now" he replied with a soft whine as kentrell wasted no time picking him up bridal style and carrying him up the stairs soon fucking him into the late evening.

NbaBen10💋

Liked by MyMyyy, LilDurk and 988,005 others NbaBen10 : this that forever type of love 💋Comments disabled

NbaBen10 : this that forever type of love 💋
Comments disabled.

-heyyy YALL this the longest chapter I've written in a few days but don't forget to vote and comment 💋also we almost at 1k reads thank y'all smmm thsi started as a joke but y'all making my day soo love y'all also don't comment on the pictures looking different cuz it was hard so pretend they look the same
Xoxo
Harm💋