party goer pt 2

Heyy loves if you didn't read the first one I suggest you go do that love y'all😘

Nobodys POV

Durk hurriedly made his way into their house and up the stairs eagerly stripping out his clothes and laying out on the bed impatiently waiting for dayvon to come up the stairs and tear his ass up. "You better be fucking stripped when I get up there or that's yo ass folks!" Durk heard approaching footsteps that caused him to shake excitedly, soon von stood in the door way just as naked and once he made his way into the room towards the bed he snatched Durk up by his neck and brought him into a passionate kiss lifting Durk slightly off the grDound causing him to wrap his legs around his mans slender yet muscular waist and von reached down to grab durks ass as the kiss became more passionate and layed him gently along the bed placing sultry kisses all down his chest all the way to his stomach, "you gonna explain to me why I had to pick yo hoe us up from that party folks?" Atp dayvon shoved 2 fingers into durks heat as well as using his thumb to toy at the boys hest eliciting loud and enticing moans from the boy despite Durk bitting his lip to conceal them "hmmm ahh daddy wait mhhhhh,," Durk was struggling to form coherent sentences due to the immense plessure he was receiving "nah lil folks and since you don't wanna answer flip yo ass over face down ass up" (🥳) With that Durk got into position and without warning dayvon slammed his length into the blonde man causing him to scream out in pure bliss "OOOO DAYVON TAKE SOME OUT ITS TOO MUCH" his hands now gripping the sheets lightly as his face rubbed against the bed sheets as dayvon continued to ram into him now speeding his pace up "Nah lil folks that's not my name" he was now smirking with one leg up causing him to push even deeper into the fucked out man.

Time skippp

The couple now layed on their king sized bed completely exhausted and fucked out when dayvon decided to post on his Instagram to let these pussys know that him and his lover were still together and he would happily murk any and everybody who tried to come between them

KingVonfrmdaO

KingVonfrmdaO: my little party goer and I'll murk andnand everybody over him #forever

Comments turned off.

Heyyy loves it's not long but here's the ending to party goer show some love 😘 I MISSED YALL