||7||

I walked downstairs and found Ryan and Seth in the middle of a conversation about Tijuana. Seth had been trying to convince Ryan to go to Tijuana for the last two days. Ryan didn't want to lie to Sandy and Kirsten since technically Seth was supposed to be heading to Comic Con.

"Ally, come on tell Ryan how fun Tijuana would be." Seth said, grabbing my hand.

"Ry, it would be fun. Besides, you need to quit moping over Marissa." I told him and he gave me a look.

"How can I not mope when all I see around here is you two being all coupley?" He asked and I snickered. "Well, at least if you go to Tijuana, you could stop thinking about her for a while."

"Yeah come on, man, the plan is undeniable." Seth told him.

"I'm denying it."

"We have my mom's ranger. We have a perfect alibi as I go to this comic cook convention every year and we also have my entire life of never doing anything wrong. Which completely allows my parents to give a false sense of trust."

"And you want to throw all that away to do body shots and see my sister in a wet tee shirt?" Ryan asked him.

"Whoa, who said anything about wet tee shirts?" I asked Seth.

"Okay, maybe I made that up. Ryan, on the last weekend before school, everyone goes to Tijuana. It is a tradition, It's a rite of passage, and you know what else? What happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico." Seth said.

"What happens in Mexico?" I asked him.

"I don't know, because it stays there, that's why we must go." Seth told me.

"Ah, I don't know about lying to your parents." Ryan said.

"It'll be fine. Ally and I lied to them for nearly a month and we're fine." Seth said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Besides you won't have to lie, I'll do it." Seth added.

"Why can't we just go to Comic Con?" Ryan asked him.

"Okay, Comic Con is just a bunch of pathetic virgins ogling some porn star dressed as CatWoman."

"I thought you went every year." Ryan said and I grinned.

"Okay, Tijuana's a big town. I bet you won't even see Marissa." Seth told him.

"I don't care about seeing or not seeing Marissa."

"Then you shouldn't have a problem coming to Mexico." I told him.

"Ally, why do you want to go?" Ryan asked me.

"Well for starters, we've never left the country before. We've never even left California. And plus it'll be fun." I told him.

Sandy entered the kitchen then.

"Hey. You three excited about Comic Con? Seth's been going since he was ten. It's the highlight of his year." Sandy told us.

"Thanks, highlights a bit overstated." Seth remarked and I grinned.

"Check you out, big pimpin." Seth said to Sandy, who was wearing a newer looking suit than he usually wore.

"Yeah, I got a meeting with a private law firm today."

"Why, you suing one of their clients?" Ryan asked him.

"No, it's a job interview." Sandy told us.

Kirsten walked in and opened the refrigerator.

"Which he'll never take. They like to flatter him every once in a while." She remarked.

"But I go for the free meal." Sandy said and I smiled.