||44||

I walked into the living room to see Trey holding his bag and talking to Sandy. Today was the day he moved into his new apartment. Ryan still hadn't showed to say goodbye. It had been three days since the incident with the crystal egg and Ryan was still pissed at Trey.

I'd tried and talked to him but he wouldn't listen.

Trey looked over at me as I walked in.

"Hey, Ally. Come to see me off?"

"Yeah, of course. You know you can still call anytime, right? I'll come visit sometime, bring Ryan with me." I told Trey.

Trey grimaced at that. "I don't think he wants to see me anytime soon. Or ever."

I was about to say something, but Ryan walked in.

"There he is. I tell you the timing in this house is a thing of beauty. I'm gonna leave you three to say your goodbyes. Trey, I'll be in the car." Sandy said, standing up and leaving the room.

I looked over at Ryan, who just stared at Trey emotionlessly.

"Sandy is giving me a lift to the apartment." Trey stated.

"You got everything?"

Trey nodded. "You know it's weird, being able to fit your whole life into one bag."

Ryan just stared at him so Trey walked a little closer to him.

"Look, Ryan I know it hasn't been easy man, but I want you to know that I appreciate everything you and Ally and the Cohens have done for me."

"Funny way of showing it." Ryan stated.

"Look, I'm sorry. I screwed up okay? And you and Seth and Ally and Marissa, you guys saved my ass. I know that. Will you please just accept the apology?" Trey asked and he sounded more sincere than I'd ever heard before.

Trey held his hand out hopefully, but Ryan just put his head down then walked away.

"Don't keep Sandy waiting."

I watched in shock as he left the room. Didn't Ryan see that Trey was trying? He'd never shown Ryan or I that type of respect to apologize to us and now Ryan was just going to ignore it?

I turned to Trey who looked so disappointed it made me upset.

"I'll see you Ally." He told me and I nodded before walking over and giving him a hug. "See you, Trey. Call me anytime, okay?"

Trey nodded and looked a little less disappointed, but I noticed him look towards the poolhouse once more before he walked out of the house for the last time.

~~~~
I stood at the lockers with Ryan and Seth. Ryan and I weren't exactly on great terms seeing as I was still speaking to Trey. So it was awkward to say the least and I think Seth noticed that.

"Hey." Marissa said, smiling at us as she walked up.

"Hey, Mariss." I greeted with a smile.

"Hey." Seth said, waving at her.

"Hey." Ryan greeted, though less enthusiastically.

"What's up? So Ryan, doesn't Trey move into his apartment today?"

"Uh, yeah he left this morning." Ryan told her, looking back at his books.

"Well don't you think maybe we should go by there, give him a housewarming gift?" Marissa suggested.

"That's alright, he doesn't need anything."

"Ry, come on. He barely has anything. You saw his bag." I told Ryan, who looked at me, then looked away.