20 | ✨The Date✨ |

.

.

.

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes. He took few steps back while his brain was still processing things. He accidentally crashed with a waiter. Fortunately, the waiter wasn't holding anything.

Jungkook quickly mumbled an apology and took out his phone. He dialled on V's number.

It didn't connect. It was ringing but didn't pick up. He bit his lips.

What the fuck is V doing with his brother ?

His hair... It's blue.

Suddenly, the wigs on the changing room came to his mind.

He's wearing a wig ?

Wh-what ? W-why ?

Is he also in love with Ggukk ? Like those fanfictions i read ?

But I don't wanna share him.

Jungkook had nothing and everything in his mind right now. And at times like these, there's only one place he can ran onto.

.

.

.

"Mr. Bunny?"

"Yeah?"

"I have to say something." Taehyung bit his lips , looking like he was contemplating something inside his mind.

"Go on." Jeonggukk assured.

"It wasn't me who you were chatting with most of the time. "

Jeonggukk frowned in confusion.

"It was my friend. He took my phone"

Jeonggukk didn't say anything. He remembered feeling the vibe a little off while re-reading the texts.

"Why are you not saying anything?" Taehyung asked. "Are you mad at me ?" He had big eyes.

The CEO broke a chuckle. "I could never. I also have a confession to make. It was my brother who texted most of the time." He admitted.

Jeonggukk expected his twin to groan or tell him that was a dumb thing to say. But he didn't hear anything through the earpiece.

"Oh that's why it was so odd. You sounded so young and flirty in it." Taehyung giggled.

Jeonggukk was interrupted by the waiter who served them the orders. He didn't like the idea of wasting his time for eating while he's sitting with his Petal. But Jungkook had said before that it is what a date supposed to be.

"You like me being more young and flirty ?" The CEO asked as soon as the waiter went away.

Taehyung shrugged. "I like you just the way you are." He dig in to the food not realising what he did to the CEO by that sentence.

"I see. If you like me then why it was your friend you chatted with me ?"

"He said it's because he likes you."

Jeonggukk raised his eyebrows. "What?"

Taehyung laughed. "Not that way. He liked you for me. He thinks that you're good for me." Taehyung slightly blushed.

"Oh." Jeonggukk realised and it was hard for him to hold back his smirk.

"Him and my Hyungie is so protective over me. -"

"They should be. You're too precious." Jeonggukk cut him off making him blush more.

"Thanks." Taehyung smiled. "I was saying that , that is why when he thought you are good for me , he wanted to make it work."