17-18

Chapter 17: Aren't you ashamed to say that?

Mother Xiao left with a smile after sitting for a while.

Shi Qingluo woke up early today and was feeling sleepy. She went to wash up and returned to their room to tidy the bed and saw the little crouch at the corner.

She made sure that she wasn't ill-treated.

She walked up to Xiao Hanzheng's bed and asked, "Do you prefer sleeping inside or outside?"

Xiao Hanzheng wasn't surprised by Shi Qingluo's decision.

He chuckled and said, "I thought you would let me sleep on the couch."

Shi Qingluo said exasperatedly, "If you weren't a patient now, I would definitely let you sleep on the couch."

"Thank you." Xiao Hanzheng couldn't figure out whether he should laugh or cry.

Shi Qingluo waved her hand. "You're welcome."

"Why don't you sleep outside?"

Xiao Hanzheng didn't mind. "Okay!"

Thus, Shi Qingluo took off her shoes and crossed over his leg onto the inner side of the bed.

Xiao Hanzheng's bed was about 1.8 metres wide.

Both of them were thin, so Shi Qingluo's side was very empty.

She covered herself with the blanket and looked at Xiao Hanzheng. "Aren't you going to sleep?"

Xiao Hanzheng felt that she was very daring. "Aren't you afraid that I'll do something to you?"

Shi Qingluo rolled her eyes. "Come on, with my current bean sprout body and sallow and emaciated appearance, I look so shabby. How could you have the guts to do it?"

Xiao Hanzheng couldn't help but smile. "Seems like it."

How could a girl say that about herself?

Shi Qingluo raised her eyebrows and glanced at Xiao Hanzheng.

She smiled while still deep in thought, "Moreover, with your fragile body that can collapse with a blow of the wind, even if you do, are you sure you can do anything?"

Xiao Hanzheng, who was originally smiling, had his face turned black.

This woman was so shameless, she had the gut to actually doubt his ability...

He explained, "Before I got sick, my body was very healthy."

Shi Qingluo yawned carelessly. "Even if you return to the past, you can't make any wild movements without my permission. If you dare to molest me, I'll blow your head off."

"I'm going to sleep first. Up to you!" Then, she rolled up the blanket, turned around, and closed her eyes with her back facing Xiao Hanzheng.

Xiao Hanzheng muttered to himself, not only was she courageous, she was also a little tigress.

He sat down and thought about what he should do next.

Previously, his young wife had said that she was earning money to support the family, but he did not take it seriously.

It was not that he looked down on her, but as a man, he should shoulder the responsibility of this family.

Of course, he would not object to his wife making money or anything like that.

Since he had decided to try marriage and become a family, their relationship might become tense if he made a fuss about it.

Hearing the sound of even and calm breathing, the corners of his lips curled up.